Book In Advance
Tours from Marvyn's Paradise Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Marvyn's Paradise Tours
from US$ 78.00
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 55.00
from US$ 52.00
1,847 results
All reviews private tour blue hole contacted marvyn meet marvyn jerk chicken cruise ship dunn's river falls small deposit via email sugar cane fruit stand white river responded quickly private beach montego bay luminous lagoon rick's cafe
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I contact with Marvyn thru this site.
My family arrived to Ocho Rios with carnival horizon cruiz.
Marvyn helped me and advice me to choose all site that we wanted to see!
We were talking by mail and marvyn answer to all my question.
My family had a very dood time! Thanks Marvyn!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent service from start to finish.Our tour guide Sunshine and our driver Mr. T were outstanding.WE have recommended them to several of our friends and they will be first on our next trip to Jamaica.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 week ago

The reviews say it all...the customer service and care is 100% the best I’ve experienced ever. Look no further this Marvyntours will look after you to ensure your trip with them is fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Marvyn2013, Manager at Marvyn's Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

littlewood7.

Awesome!! We at Marvyn's Paradise Tours always strive to exceed our Guests expectations from the moment we pick up till the point of drop off. We thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to take care of your family, and also for taking the time out to share your testimonial . Hope you visit again soon!!
ONE LOVE!!

Regards
S. Gayle

Reviewed 1 week ago

I had arranged for Marvin to pick my wife and I up from Montego Bay cruise port and take us to Sandals Montego Bay for the day and get us back to the ship in time to depart.The driver was very professional, friendly,and he kept us smiling and well informed.Everything went as we had planned it. This is a company that's dedicated and can be trusted to take care of its customers. I highly recommend this company.

october 11, 2018
Willie W

We appreciate you sharing your experience of the service we offered to you and your wife while on our beautiful Island. We are delighted knowing that your driver had met your expectations and that you deemed us as a highly recommended company,.
Thanks for choosing us above all the other service providers. We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I made the arrangements in the States before arriving to Jamaica based on the reviews. So glad I did. It took away all the guess work from trying to figure out the best way to get to our resort. Marvyn Paradise Tours is the best way. Just as I was instructed the driver, Kenneth, was waiting for us as we exited the airport arrival doors. His sign was clear and noticeable. Kenneth was friendly and attentive, ensuring my husband and I were comfortable. On the day we were scheduled to returned, Kenneth was there to pick us up at the resort on time, early in fact. We are planning to go back soon, and again we will use Marvyn Paradise Tours!

Y1808APkimb

Thanks for using our services on your recent visit to the Island , It is our utmost pleasure serving you and your husband, We are honored that you had choose us above all the other tour providers. It is such a satisfying feeling to know that Kenneth has been a true Ambassador of our company and shew you exactly what we are about, our mission is to ensure all our guests expectations are met at all times .
We are looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On my GIRL'S TRIP in Jamaica... we went on a tours.... and we visited Ocho Rios, and Kingston!! The sights were breathtakingly awesome!! It was a full day of fun, shopping and food!! Later we enjoyed the night life. Went danced the night away!!