“Peace & Tranquility was found at Morning Glory”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Tracey37
London
“Peace & Tranquility was found at Morning Glory”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Its been 3 days since arriving back from Jamaica, Morning Glory. I am already in the process of booking for Xmas 2016. Morning Glory is perfect for those in need of R&R. I travelled with my mother, brother, 14 month old niece, sister in law and her mother. It worked very well.

My mother and I had the bungalow, and the rest of the party had the one storey accommodation. The grounds are immaculate and the estate in which it is situated is very safe.

We had access to a private beach with free cabanas to use as part of the package staying at morning Glory. The beach, 5 mins walk away.

I would recommend hiring a car, as there is so much to do on the north coast, and where you are situated is accessible to alot. Ocho Rios is 10 minutes drive away, and Runaway Bay is 20 minutes drive if you would like to try a different beach with a good vibe, and lots of it.

I have travelled to Jamaica several times over the years, and can truly say, I have now found my little piece of heaven within this beautiful Island.

Excellent WIFI, comfortable beds. Claude, the owner is on hand if you need anything, and never intrusive.

Oh, I forgot to mention the wonderful Margaret, the housekeeper thats been working there for 30 years. She can cook! Sometimes you just want to chill on the veranda. Margaret will cook you in Jamaican cuisine. Lovely woman.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Due to jet lag, did wake up around 5 - 6am and the sounds from nature made me think this must be equivalent to spending time in the jungle/safari
Liked least: The sofas can get warm towards the end of the day due to them being made from cloth.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
5 Jun 2015
Thank you very much for your positive comments.
We're so pleased you and the family enjoyed your time at Morning Glory Villas.
We say Mammee Bay Estate is perfect for those who want a relaxing location with easy access to the beach, attractions, Ocho Rios, shops, restaurant, etc.
But the very best element of the villa is the hospitality of a good team of staff.
Thank you for describing your experience of this.
We all look forward to welcoming you back.
Naddsie
“STUNNING!! ”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Returned to morning glory this March with a warm welcome from Mr Claude and his lovely wife. The property is surrounded by a huge breathtaking gardens, where I was able to spot a tiny humming bird collecting nectar near my borrowed veranda. The property is very well kept and spotless. Unfortunently, my children fell ill and my six year old fainted. Mr Claude offered to drive me to a local doctor and collected us when we were finished. He also drove me into town to the pharmacy. This was ever so helpful and appreciated as my husband wasn't to join me in JA until a week and a half time. With the children being ill , I managed to enjoy free access to the private beach at least once. Thanks for the lovely stay Mr and Mrs Claude. Will come again with my extended family.

11 Apr 2015
Thanks for spending the time to write this review.
It was a pleasure to be here for you and the children.
We cannot ask for more than our guest leaving the place with the feeling, that they would like to return, and you certainly have.
Claude & Geraldine
Reviewed 15 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it... Every single second!
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Apr 2015
Thank you very much.
We're so very pleased you enjoyed your time at Morning Glory Villas.
We say that Mammee Bay Estate is perfect for those who want a relaxing location with easy access to the beach, Ocho Rios, activities, shops, etc.
Thank you for describing your experience of this.
We all look forward to welcoming you back.
angzav
“Amazing glory”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had both villas at morning glory;
Villas really clean, airy and perfect for self catering. Private gated community. Close to ocho bay.
Just 5minutes walk from the beach, which is a private beach. With staying at morning glory you get a green card which gives u free sun loungers. My son loved being in the sea and beach couldn't get him away.
We got married on the beach, holds amazing memories for us. We are in pictured in the pictures above. With the lovely morning glory behind us.
The owners and staff are the best, so friendly and welcoming. Margaret the house keeper cooked us breakfast and dinner on a few occasions the best way to try jamaican food but at your own liking. Margaret also helped me with my sunburn and sickness. With peppermint and aloe Vera all from the garden.
I would recommend anyone to stay at morning glory. We will be back.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Generosity of the hosts
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing