All reviews jerk center close restaurants dvd player c unit small beach area private taxi living room king bed view of the ocean montego bay apartment supermarket housekeeper stove units vrbo jamaica
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here in August and I'm not sure I would have survived more than that. Saw great reviews and an award here so was expecting much better. From the time I arrived and opened my apartment door, I was met with an old, relatively outdated apartment with a funny smell. My fridge had a funny smell and I was unable to get the freezer opened. There was a tear in the sofa in the living area and the linen in the bathroom wasn't the whitest and had stains. I was travelling with my husband and my son so got a "junior suite" so he could have his own bed. Well the main bed was located in a loft upstairs with a small staircase with one or two creaky/shaky steps. My young son wasn't going to stay downstairs by himself so he ended up staying upstairs with us. My first night I discovered how low the loft roof was as I hit my head, up there was pretty cramped for space. I also discovered some holes , actual holes in my bed sheets, not sure how you give that kind of linen to people. The 2nd night at around 2 am the electricity went and the loft got extremely hot as there was just. fan up there no windows to open, so my sleep was disrupted from then. I figured, this is hotel someone will call power company well be back on soon. At 8am, still no power. My husband checked downstairs and was told by the staff the powers is off in the area and would be back on shortly. Close to 9 and still no power. I took it upon myself to call the power company who never received any report and within 20 minutes power was on. You run a hotel , there's no power and no one sought to find out why and see when this inconvenience to your guests would end. Also the free WiFi advertised doesn't seem to be available in the rooms, only the lobby area. In summary, I will never return to this "resort" as this has been the worst place I've every stayed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Pebbles82
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at apt 9, it's truely a paradise suite. Well decorated, under the sea theme. It is located in a quiet part of Ocho Rios. This is a place to come if you want to relax. There's a pool and a beach located within the resort. The staff are very polite and ready to assist you.

It's not located close to the shopping mall, clubs and other entertainment areas, driving is recommended.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 306annyj
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

If you want to get away from the hotel scene and have a cozy home atmosphere this place is awesome we rented suite which turn out to be an furnished apartment with stove refrigerator microwave coffee pot cooking eating utensils microwave.house keeper at additional cost daily maid service. Pool and beach on premises. Free wifi in a gated secured area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Milton S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We spent 3 days in Ocho Rios and stayed here in Apt 19. The apartment was adorable!! It had a little kitchen with everything needed to prepare meals. We did not cook but we used the refrigerator for beverages.

The apartment was clean and decorated with bright colors and had a lot of natural light.

The location of this apartment could not be more perfect. It is on the ground floor which makes it so much more enjoyable walking in and out to enjoy thenpool and beach. Walk out your back sliding door and you are at the pool. It was like having our own pool with lounge chairs which we enjoyed both while getting sun and then at night watching the stars.

Once outside of the back door was the most beautiful view I have ever had at a hotel, the gorgeous ocean and private beach. There is a nice little beach on this property and I love that is lined with rocks to keep the big sea creatures out lol It is safe for the kids to play too. My son loved it! We also sat at the gazebo and watched the waves until the sun went down.

Right across the street is a little restaraunt for food and a great place to grab morning coffee if you dont want to make it at in your room. There is also a grocery store. I love that this resort is centrally located near all the things we did including Mystic Mountain, Dunns River Falls, and the Blue Hole.

There is a guard at the gate so the grounds and parking lot are secure in case you drive like we did.

We enjoyed our stay in Apt. 19 so much that I did not want to leave!! I will be back again hopefully very soon. Do yourself a favor and stay here and in this room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tsherrera
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Affordable spot outside of Ocho Rios. Private beach, comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice pool, wonderful housekeepers, full kitchen and wifi. Very quite. Three restaurants, grocery store, barber, and pool bar across the street. I highly recommend this resort and will definitely return!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends