“Loved It!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Pool Area
Living Room/View to Beach
Beach View
Beach
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TayM3
Toronto, Canada
“Loved It!!!”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and it was absolutely perfect. The location is amazing, you're only a short walk away from margarita ville, the beach, grocery store, restaurants and anything else you could need. The staff are friendly and helpful and definitely go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. The apartment is very clean and the kitchen has all the pots and pans you would need if you decide to cook your own meals. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone, you won't be disappointed.

Liked best: Location
Friends getaway
morenergy
Muskoka District, Canada
“Beautiful Beachfront Condo # D18 Magnificent Views Private Beach”
Reviewed 8 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Beautiful Beachfront Condo # D18 Magnificent , Hey I would Have Given This Extra Clean 1 Bedroom Condo a 10 Ten But The Bed was Hard Had The Bed Been Soft This Was Definitely a 5 Star Beautiful Beachfront Condo # D18 Magnificent Views Private Beach ,The Private Gated Beach Access is A1 , No Hassles Easy Going , NOTE: Pauline is The Best House Keeper in Jamaica ,Not Only Did She do a Supberb Job of Taking care of us She is Super Clean Lady and Proceeded To Cook us a Magnificent Authentic Jamaican Dinner WOW ,Thanks to all the Staff and the Great Security Cards 24 Hour s, Enjoy Great Rates Close to Every Thing , Groceries Shopping 2 Minutes away , Beer Red Strip @ a $1 Per Bottle at Grocery Store and Fresh Produce We Be Coming Back Yea Mon

Liked best: Every Thing
Liked least: Hard Bed
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lovelymo7...
Texas
“Loved my stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Booked this gem for 4 nights, 5 daysan d wished I could have stayed longer. Mr. Lloyd was very responsive to my inquiries and even called to double check everything. The apartment was very clean and looks just like the photos. The balcony was the BEST part! I loved opening up the French doors to view the beach.
Ms. Pauline, the housekeeper, had the place spotless and even folded up my boyfriend's clothes...he loved that part...lol. Location is everything in Ochi and we were right in the midst of everything. This was my fourth trip to Jamaica, so I know!

I highly recommend this apartment and I look forward to visiting it again!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
DrcChenNY...
Greensboro, North Carolina
“OMG Beautiful, Peaceful”
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Words cannot describe this unit you have to try it for yourself!! It’s extremely clean; location is perfect, ease of booking. Staff is on point. Location, location did I mention location everything is within walking distance. I been traveling to Ochi for 30 years and this is my second Villa I normal stay at the resorts; sorry they will never see me again. I can go on and on about all three of his units I used two while I was there D18 and D17 had the time of my life. If you want a lovely place to stay clean, comfort of home try any of his units I saw all three and compare to some of the others they cannot touch his units. By the way I’m also a travel agent for over 20 years so I have visited many resorts and his units is a place you can truly call home.
Drc Chen
Global Travel International

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unit and the view
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SharonBre...
Sydney, Canada
“3 Weeks in Paradice”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Upon arrival we were completely blown away by the spectacular view, it is really out of this world. We were met by Valarie at the front desk. She took us next door to meet Sheila & get our keys. Valarie also took us to the local grocery market & gave us some suggestions of various restaurants in the area. As we were unpacking Pauline arrived, she's awesome & was very helpful during our 3 week stay. The condo has everything you need; it's very clean & comfortable. We spent our days wondering around Ocho Rios, visiting the markets, & relaxing on the beach. If you are looking for a no hassle relaxing vacation look no farther, book this condo. We are looking forward to a return visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing