“Perfect Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Classy swimming pool and surroundings in 24 hour security zone fruited trees and indigenous flowers
The Outstanding Beauty of our Secret Gardens
Rattan table and chair can seat up to 8 people. Main dinning area seating 6 people overlooking the living room with Italian furniture curved TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Outstanding Beauty of our Secret Gardens
Rattan table and chair can seat up to 8 people.
Stunning dinning area overlooking our swimming pool also fruited gardens with seating for 10 people
Second dinning area overlooking the swimming pool excellent views throughout the property
High Quality extra long lounge area also two dinning areas also two living areas, Cable TV/WiFi
Third part of the living area for chilling out spacious clean overlooking our secret garden
Quality cruse ship swimming pool side loungers plus tables for the ultimate relaxation settings
High Quality extra long lounge area with two dinning areas seating 16 people in total.
High Quality Furniture
Spacious
Cable TV
WIFI
Music Center
Computer station
Excellent views
Part 2 of the of extra long dinning and computer area overlooks the pool also landscaped gardens
Fully loaded spacious kitchen
Fully loaded spacious kitchen
Outside Gasebo with Spa Retreat in the background Another chill zone where our guests can relax
Jacuzzi Retreat
This area has proved to be a favourite spot for our guests accommodates 6 people
Jacuzzi Retreat
Master bedroom with ensuite jacuzzi bathroom, Cable TV, Air Con, WIFI high quality rental.
View our beautiful indigenous gardens where we have beautiful flowers also various fruit trees.
Master bedroom with ensuite jacuzzi bathroom, 60 inch Cable TV, Air Con, WIFI high quality rental.
Bedroom number 2
Features WIFI/Air Con/Cable TV. Personal Bathroom with Shower/Safe.
Bedroom number 3 with en suite Jacuzzi, bathroom/shower
Cable TV-WIFI/Air Con/Wardrobe Room/Safe
Bedroom number 3 with en suite Jacuzzi, bathroom/shower
Cable TV-WIFI/Air Con/Wardrobe Room/Safe

Seating up to 9 people who can relax in the sun
Various shots of our high quality Italian furniture used to furnish our living room.
Various shots of our Italian furniture
Various shots of our Italian furniture
Extra large living area with curved cable tv
Quality pool side lounge area with seating for 10 people with spectacular views of fruited gardens.
Stunning views all around in front of our swimming pool is a breadfruit tree
Top class Mamme Bay Beach only 3 mins walk away with gym and bar also restaurant 24 hour security.
Stunning views with the RIU Ocho Rio's Hotel in the background
Gszibo with the our Spa Hut in the background
Bambo Blu Mammee bay  beach restaurant
Mammee Bay Beach has a restaurant a lobster pool also a gym plus a Jerk bar
Swimming pool, outside shower with BBQ pit set in landscaped fruited gardens with 24-hour security
Dolphin Clove

One of the top tourist attractions.

Only ten minutes drive away from our villa.
Dunn's River Falls
One of the top tourist attractions on the island.

Only ten minutes drive away
Mystic Mountain

One of the top tourist attractions.

Only ten minutes drive away from our villa
Scotches Jerk Centre only 5 minutes drive away where they sell a variety of Jamaican Jerk dishes.
Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi Bathroom
Wardrobe Room
Cable TV, Air Con, WIFI, Safe. Luxurious.
Quality Bedrooms with TV/Wi Fi, Cable TV,   En- Suite Jacuzzi Bathroom,
Safe, Wardrobe Room.
Bedroom 3/en suite Bathroom/cable TV-WIFI/-Suite Bathroom with Jacuzzi
State of Art Dinning Area One which has seating for 6 people total seating 16 people Cable TV/WiFi
Wedding celebrations by our swimming pool
Relax under our Gazebo and enjoy our fruited gardens
Air-view of villa patiently waiting in one and a half acres of fruited gardens
Classy swimming pool and surroundings in 24 hour security zone fruited tress and indigenous flowers
Private swimming pool also BBQ enclosed in a beautiful fruited gardens
with indigenous flowers
Jacuzzi bathroom with his and hers vanity units
Swimming pool shower for before and after use of the swimming pool
Outside Jacuzzi hut
This picture shows the space involved in this rental landscaped gardens plus 24 hour security.
BBQ pit next to our swimming pool
Outside Jacuzzi hut
Over looking our beautiful fruited landscaped gardens
Stunning landscaped gardens
Garden Gazebo overlooking our beautiful indigenous landscaped gardens
Julie Mangoes Breadfruit, east indian mangos Julie Mangos also black Mangos along with sour sop
There are 3 types of mangos that grow on the property this is the east indian mangos
Nesburies these are very delicious when in season
There are around 7 banana trees around our property which produce all the year around
Breadfruit
Black Mango tree when this tree bears fruit these mangos are exceptional .

3 varieties of mangos
Breadfruit
Stunning views all around this villa
The exterior of villa Patiently Waiting set in fruited landscaped gardens minutes away from beach
BBQ pit with pool also the RIU Hotel in the background
High quality furniture throughout the villa
Master bedroom 60 inch Cable TV
BBQ pit
This is our secret garden with out door dinning for 8 people
Lobster pool
Entrance to Mammee Bay Beach with the restaurant Bambo Blu
Top class Mammee Bay Beach only 3 mins walk away with gym and bar also restaurant 24 hour security.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EmyLeeRos...
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Myself and a group of family and friends stayed at the villa for 2 weeks. On arrival Maurice the care taker was their to show us around and give us the run down. He also took us to a nearby place to eat as we arrived so late a didnt know where to go. Maurice assisted us with anything that we needed at any time and was always pleasant to be around. The cleaner was also lovely and did everything that needed to be done. The property owner Alvin checked in to make sure everythig was running smoothely. The location of the property is ser next door to hotel Riu and of close proximity to both the beaches and town. All the tourist attraction were minutes away from the property and easy to get too. Couldnt of asked for a better place to be honest!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
maryj33
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“AWESOME Stay AWESOME People”
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Had the pleasure of staying here last year. Convenient to beach and town. MR Appellton was an AWESOME host and staff very friendly and more than helpful. Will definitely go back again this year Can't wait

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
travelern...
DeLand, Florida
“a wonderful option”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Renting this villa just outside of Ocha Rios was one of the best things we did on this trip.The villa is well maintained and equipped with everything you could possibly need and if there is something you need, just ask Maurice the caretaker. For the price per night, we could not have stayed at any hotel on the island for this rate, and the privacy is a huge plus. From the swimming pool, to the wonderful courtyard off the front of the house, we spent our time enjoying each others company and it was a great base for sightseeing, just a quick trip to town. We even had a few friends over for dinner and it was no problem.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: not a hotel
Liked least: the view of RIU hotel, but when they buy what used to be a beautiful stretch of the beach, I suppose you have to ignore it.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cora S
“Family reunion ”
Reviewed 20 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We rented the villa for a family reunion January 12th-19th 2015. Overall we were pleased with our experience. More lighting needed in the bathroom and the living room. A umbrella would have been useful for shade around the pool. The staff did a great job in making us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this villa to friends

Management Response
2 Mar 2015
I spoke to this lady on a number of occasions to make sure she was happy she explained that she was unhappy with the cost of the air port pick up, as she come on boxing day I told her clearly that I have nothing to do with the cost as it is totally independent contract.

Because she was unhappy I decided to give her some money back out of my own pocket the reward I got from this, is she got her whole family to write a bad review

I explained the trasportation price so she was aware before hand so she could have made her own arrangements, but insisted that I make the arrangements I told her that they are going to charge her a lot as it is Boxing day a national holiday.

She seemed to blame me even through I explained clearly to her that I receive no money from the transfers if she can find a better rate else where I would be happy for her to use that service.

I explained to her that if a guest requires an airport pickup I can only arrange it with a reputable company which I did.

She insisted that it is my fault that they charged her so much on Boxing Day even through she accepted that I have no control over the cost on a national holiday.

This lady also complained that she also her guests were being bitten by mosquitos.

When I explain her complaints to our staff they told me that these guests where told not to leave the doors open as there are 3 doors where you can enter the main villa if somebody leaves the doors open things will come in as it is a topical country.

Maurice explained this to this lady also her guests more than once. There was a lot of them so they came and went as they please

He told me that he can only advise guests the guests can do as they please also the guest can bring who they wish to the villa which I agree with.

Our staff can only advise but they can not tell guest what to do unless it is a life and death situation.

The lady was very angry about our Housekeeper Natalie was not working on the Christmas weekend.

Our cleaner has 3 children she is entitled Boxing Day off she was back there the very next day.

In this business it is impossible to please everybody even through you give it your best shot.

I have explained to her that she would have trouble to find somewhere as nice as our villa for the cost that she has paid, she agreed with me while she was there.

I kept in constant contact with her and at know time did she indicate that she was unhappy except for the pool sharing with the studio and our double bedrooms

I explained that they could work out a routine but the other people stopped using the pool so she also her guests had exclusive use of the pool.

I strongly be leave that in this business you can not please every one because everybody is different you can only make sure that they are safe first and for most, also that they do not lose anything, the place is clean through out also comfortable plus the staff are pleasant also polite and helpful.

I have travelled around the world and stayed in some fantastic places I have tried my best to my budget to produce a decent away from home where guests feel safe also comfortable in our surroundings which most people who have resided with us have found our villa to be very good.

We are proud to say that we have a lot of returning guests

Kindest Regards

Alvin Appleton
Jamal C
Toronto, Canada
“Family reunion 2015”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

villa and grounds beautiful and well maintained. The staff are very helpful but respect your privacy,however unlucky enough to be in the master bedroom with faulty AC over last 4 nights so didn't sleep well but have to say Morris tried his best to get it repaired. Had a brilliant family party here an would recommend it.
Would have liked parasol for some shade when having a pool day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: spacious villa
Liked least: faulty AC in master bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Mar 2015

We are proud to say that we have a lot of returning guests

We have a brand new 900 BTU air conditioner in the master bedroom but if it is left on 24 hours a days it will start to drip so we have now installed a timer to solve this problem

Kindest Regards

Alvin Appleton
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing