“I Love Love Love Chrisann's”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TerriBell...
Buffalo, New York
“I Love Love Love Chrisann's”
Reviewed 14 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

I just came home from my vacation in Ja. I stayed at this fabulous condo in apt #9. Chrisann's is now my home away from home as I already booked Apt 9 again. I love the peacefulness and the atmosphere was lovely.
The apartment felt like it was really mines and I am sad that I am no longer there. Dulcia, your apartment is absolutely a wonderful place. I have told many of my friends about it and I recommend it to anyone who vacations in ja and want a nice homely, comfortable and peaceful place to stay. Chrisann's is that place.
Glenn's restaurant which is located right across the street serves good food and the staff was very nice. Speacking of staff, Chrisann's staff will forever be missed. They made me feel so welcomed and at home. they know i will be back there in July and they are just as excited as I am. I can't wait to be back in Ja at Chrisann's.
Thank you Dulcia for a lovely stay at Chrisann's.

Terri Bella

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway
Management Response
14 Feb 2011
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I do try my best to make
my guests feel special and the staff at Chrisann's really do look after
their guests so beautifully.
I invite everyone to come to Chrisann's and see this special place
in this very special island "Jamaica".
one love
Dulcia
Apt 9
Paradise Suite.
Traveel08
Ontario
“Our NEW Home away from Home!”
Reviewed 30 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

My husband and I spent the week leading up to our anniversary and Chrisanns and we had a WONDERFUL time! The service was great, everyone was polite, friendly and full of smiles. It was quiet, cozy and extremely comfortable with all the comforts of home. Dulcia did and excellent job of ensuring that we were settled (she even left us a lovely card and cake to help celebrate). We just feel in love with her apartment and can't wait to stay again!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
girltripp...
Kelowna, Canada
“5-Star Accommodating Services!”
Reviewed 7 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

we stayed at the chrisanns for about a week at the end of august and found dulcia to be most accommodating! we emailed back and forth a few times up until just a couple of days before we were to arrive as the number of people in our party was uncertain. her place wasn't even available for the dates that we were looking for and she still found us another place to stay!
when we arrived, we met claudia and she is such a pleasant lady that we felt comfortable right away :)
we found the place to be all-around quite clean. there is a beautiful pool and a great place to read a book right down by the rocks and the water! it was a fairly quiet place but more lively on the weekend during our stay there. it has great internet access which was key for me. it is a fairly small resort and very private. i didn't really notice too much that was very close, as we went into ochi for most everything which was a short drive away.
overall we had a really fantastic stay at chrisanns and it never would've happened without the amazing helpfulness and kindness of dulcia and claudia! thank you again ladies!

Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists
Management Response
7 Oct 2010
thank you so much for this great review. We try out best to make our
guests feel at home. Pleased to hear that you found the magic
by the rocks. Next time you visit remember to book early so that
you can get my apartment No.9 "Paradise Suite".

come back soon.

Dulcia
owner Apt 9
"Paradise Suite"
Chrisanns,
Jamaica
philadelphia
Reviewed 12 April 2010 for a stay in January 2010
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing