Review Highlights
Jamaica visit

Highly recommend!! Excellent excellent. Advisor was knowledgeable, showed us a great time... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Talal H
via mobile
Amazing Trip!

This was a wonderful experience to tour Jamaica! Brother Errol is kind, informative, and wonderful... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Federal J
via mobile

All reviews errol bowen tour guide blue hole montego bay safe driver beautiful island always on time careful driver his knowledge ochio rios via email nine mile dunns river off the beaten path cruise ship taxi driver bob marley
Reviewed 29 March 2018

In making our second ever trip to beautiful Jamaica, we decided to bring our two young children who are 4 and 9. We also decided that this time be did NOT want to stay in a big resort so we found a beautiful condo just outside of Ocho Rios. We knew we needed a reliable driver to keep us safe during our stay especially when traveling with young child in a foreign country.

After reading all the wonderful reviews on Errol, we decided that he was our guy. We flew into Jamaica on a Friday and Mr. Errol was waiting on us at the airport with a huge smile on his face. We took off toward Och Rios and within minutes I knew we made a good decision in choosing Errol as our driver. He was extremely safe in his driving and never made me feel like we were in danger in any way.

Throughout the week we had Errol drive us all over his beautiful country. We traveled t the Bob Marley Museum in 9 Mile which was a beautiful 1 1/2 hour drive from Ocho Rios. Errol was exceptional in his driving skill on a difficult road. Errol was also great at making recommendations for food and excursions to plan the rest of our week.

I HIGHLY recommend Errol Bowen to ANYONE traveling to Jamaica. I cannot wait to return and use Errol again!

1  Thank Nathan R
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour with Errol to go to the Blue Hole and after a snafu with a taxi earlier in the day Errol was patient and accommodating to the change in plans. He was very informative about the area in Ocho Rios we were in and brightened our day. If you are looking for a great guide Errol is your guy!

1  Thank Jamilyn C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was our second time booking Errol for our day in Jamaica. He is always entertaining and obviously loves what he does. He brought us to the Blue Hole and tubing before returning to our cruise ship. He knew all the routes to avoid and positioned us so we could avoid lines. He called ahead to our tubing to make sure there was enough room since there were three cruise ships in port on the day we visited. We were very confident that he would get us around safely and make sure we were back to the cruise ship in time. We will use him again!

1  Thank lynterri
Reviewed 7 February 2018

If you ever have an opportunity to take a tour guided by Errol It would be in your best interest to take full advantage of it!!! We were on a cruise with NCL when we had the pleasure of meeting Errol. Upon meeting Errol its clear that he loves what he does for a living. Hes very kind and informative. I was on the trip with my husband, son, and father and Errol managed to keep a smile on all of our faces. Our trip was not pre planned but Errol put the trip together so seamlessly that you never would have known. We began at a local super market where we bought different spices and local candies and snacks. from there we went to the blue hole, which was the most AMAZING experience ever!!! We then went to a local restaurant where we had the tastiest Jamaican food I've ever had in my life! Along the way Errol provided us with tons of fun facts and funny stories. We can not wait to actually plan a trip with Errol!! If you get the opportunity, I guarantee that you will have memories that will last a life time!!!

1  Thank Syreeta P
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Thank you Errol for making my day so rememberable. I will forever cherish that day. Errol took my husband and I on the best tour of Ocho Rios. He took me places I would never have seen with a larger
company. We loved the private tour to Nine Mile .We enjoyed all your jokes and your wealth of knowledge about Jamaica. You made me feel like it was all about "me" on my birthday and also showing my husband a good time. We thank you Errol for being the BEST TOUR GUIDE!!!!!!

1  Thank Jaime K