All reviews walking distance perfect place to stay dunns river apartment housekeeper jamaica millicent ships
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was my first time staying in a Condo in Jamaica instead of at a Resort. I tried something new so I could et a feel for the people of Jamaica. I was on the top floor (11) considered the Penthouse which was very clean and decorative. I had a fantastic view! I could see the ships that were docked. These condos are in the city. I was very close to the market place where I could purchase food. Some people live in the condos others rent their's out. The majority of the residence were friendly. There are several buildings which all appeared very nice. I'd recommend them, make sure you ask for pictures prior to making the reservation as I did. I had a great stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Gail A
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the place. There are many restaurants near by. Everything is at a walking distance, the market, a commerce area, duty free stores. A perfect place to stay.
Studio is all you need for your stay, plus the view is great.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We visited Turtle Towers in May 2017. We stayed in a privately owned unit.
The buildings are old and need some updating/renovating.
The elevator ride up to the top floor that we stayed on was nerve racking, tiny, and we questioned how functional the elevator was. The building and elevator seemed more run down than inner city public housing buildings.
The apartment itself was clean, but very dated, the washroom had a musty/moldy smell.
Thankfully we brought our own towels and sheets as the provided ones, I wouldn't use..
On the positive, the location is central and it is a safe atmosphere near a beautiful beach!
For the money, you can find a much nicer place to stay in Ocho Rios.
I believe our unit was 211C

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Samara P
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Apartment was clean and tidy when we arrived, and everything was available for us to use in the kitchen and they were very nice pots, pans, dishes etc The grounds are beautiful and there is swimming pool available but didn't use as beach is so close by.
Stayed for a week during which time no one came to clean the apartment even though service was available. Repairs needed on many things such as hit water tap in master suite, closet doors unable to be closed in two of the rooms. TV in master bedroom did not work, removed for repair and did not return for all the time we were there and one of the other tvs broke down on the third night. Location good as near to everything and view from balcony and living room spectacular at night. Met two great people who work there: Peter and Janet who found us a place to stay for the night when we could not access our apartment. If repairs are done, I would recommend it .

Room tip: View from penthouse is beautiful, but it needs an upgrade. The beach is very close. loud music late into night some days.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Jennette2016
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Really, nice little apartment, building and grounds are old but they were constantly working on them while we were there. This particular apartment is spotless and nicely furnished. Other building tenants were nice and polite. We will be back.

Date of stay: March 2017