All reviews turtle park beach access craft market margaritaville nightlife poolside
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

It was gated, safe, staff was friendly, and super close to the beach. Nobody bothers you if you wanna chill by yourself in your room. There's a restaurant on site you can go to. I loved the pool, it was clean and well kept.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jeneindia
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my hubby have stayed at apartment c33 4times already in the span of two years. We are repeated guests for a reason,the apartment is impeccably kept ,modern amneties are there but the gem of it all is the warm and knowledgeable housekeeper that is at the apartment.
She went above and beyond duty each time we stay and if you're lucky to stay here ask her to make her famous escoveitch fish[you will become addicted] this is done for a very small fee and she offers cooking services too for a reasonable price. Sandra showed us and accompanied us to the supermarket to get groceries which she later on use to make our meals. She has been working there for over 28yrs so she has knowledge of the place and gives the best suggestions.
We have also stayed in d33 which she is in charge of also,d33 is a penthouse while c33 is a studio apartment. Both apartments are beautiful with a clear view of the sea. We highly recommend apartments d andc33 and sandra will make your stay superb.
We never ate at the restaurant but had a couple drinks at the sandbar and we loved the decor but the cocktails were nothing to write home about. We didnt explore the resort much as our rooms were so comfortable and we loved the beach. We are already planning our trip already and we know exactly which apartment we will be staying in ....c33.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 405shermab
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at one of the privately owned apartments: Ocho Rios vacation resort properties. It was the best decision ever. I did not have to be woken up for "room service". It is close to a lot of facilities and tourist attraction sites and Knuttford Express bus service depot. The beach is secluded. And closes around 18h00. The house keeper Pauline was extremely helpful and kept the room clean everyday. the room has everything you can possibly require for self catering. I was impressed by the blender and music system! It's convenient. I had gone for the Rebel Salute festival in St Ann. It is not exactly close to the venue but I had organised transport. Please note the WiFi is stronger around the pool area, so if you are considering this enquire about the WiFi connectivity in the room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lind M
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed no service front desk closes at night no number to call if emergency you have to pay to get uour towels washed no room service no maid service condos not hotel rooms security non existant and management very rude and non welcoming making your paid holiday a total disaster ..I do have to comment on the pool man he was the only person there who cared and listened. I would be ashamed to own one of these rundown condos for the price it's shameful. So many unsatisfied guests left while i was there if I had not paid in advance I would have done the same.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank misspersonD13
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Spent a week here for Christmas. Booked a privately owned apartment #29A. Clean and simple apartment with a great view, well supplied kitchen, and walking distance from grocery store and restaurants. Beautiful grounds. Thanks so much to Christian (the owner), Semone (our housekeeper) and Norman (our driver) for good suggestions and friendly help. Much more enjoyable than being locked into an all service resort because we could set our own pace and really experience Ocho Rios for Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: 29A or any of Christian's apartments. Face the ocean, not the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple