“Food was good, staff not so much...”
Review of Mama Marley's

Mama Marley's
Ranked #34 of 118 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were brought here by our taxi driver, Omar.
We got here around lunch time and the place was empty. We had a lady as a server and she didn't seem like she want to serve us. We ordered and got the food in a timely manner. The food was really good.
After we paid and left her a tip of 50%, that's when we saw a smile on her face..

Jerk is always recommended in Jamaica.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stopped by to grab a beer to cool down and ended up getting some jerk chicken (on the bone, not chopped) and coconut shrimp and also purchased a jar of "sauce" that was absolutely wonderful! Staff was very helpful in choosing foods. Really good!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way back to our cruise ship. The service was very slow and had us worried about missing our ride. The food was actually very good though. I had the jerk chicken wings and they were amazing.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The staff yelled at us because some of cousin's had electronic's and she got ignored. After that when we got are food,my brother got ant's all in his burger and fries.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went in to check out the menu for my family. Staff assumed I was a local and was dismissive, they did not realize they lost a family of 8 as my family was downstairs while I was checking out the restaurant. We ended up going to Scotchies instead.

1  Thank Dawkinma