1,509 results
All reviewsprivate beachbeach barwhite suiteplanters punchpremier verandah suitecroquet lawnbeach wingblack labmarilyn monroeocean spablue cottagechef mauricethe cottageswelcome homegarden tourall inclusive planall inclusive option
Reviewed 12 September 2015

This is a spot for all your dreams - take a while to feel the place then just let it happen - great renovation recently. TIP - just go for the best you can afford, be nice and maybe an upgrade. all very delightful - OH and use the concierge - they know it well.

Room Tip: go for the view
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KimBagCarierBrumpton
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The best time I ever had in my life. Thanks for showing us a great time and good food. The hotel,pools,jerk chicken ooh the jerk chicken stand open all night gave me life! The jewelry and handmade hats we're amazing.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My husband and I just returned from a fabulous stay at the Jamaica Inn! The other reviews are spot on! We were warmly welcomed by the staff and each person amazingly remembered our name throughout our stay! From Danielo, our beach concierge to Patrice the bar manager, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Each morning Danielo had our chairs set up with towels and came by often to see how we were doing. Teddy the beach bar tender was a delight, sharing all of his wonderful stories from his years working there since 1958. I also have to give a special shout out to Ray Jay who introduced us to his original “sting ray” cocktail. It quickly became a favorite! We travel quite frequently and usually get massages each trip. I’m not kidding when I say we had one of the best massages ever at the Jamaica Inn! Charlene and Kenneth treated us to a seaside couples massage and foot massage- pure heaven! I only regret we didn’t do it sooner as we would have booked another one or two. The grounds are beautiful and the beach is pure, soft, white sand! We enjoyed the snorkeling to the west side of the beach and around the cliffs. We stayed in a premium suite in the west wind. I highly recommend these rooms as you feel as though you’re on a cruise ship balcony! We got to feed the fish every morning from our balcony- order some extra bread for feeding the sergeant majors! You also get wonderful sunsets from this location; however, it was almost too hot to be in our room for sunset. You only have air conditioning in the bedroom itself. No big deal- we usually stayed at the beach until 5pm and then went up to the upper bar to watch the sunset. We did the all-inclusive plan; however, I think we would just opt for a la carte next time. I don’t think we ate or drank enough to make it worthwhile (although we sure tried). Other things worth mentioning…definitely spend the money for the driver to and from the airport as well as the expedite service through customs. Made the trip a breeze and we cruised through the airport to our air conditioned taxi with Red Stripes on ice. If you want to do the trip to Dunn’s River Falls…book early. We waited too late and were unable to book. Free rum drinks everyday on the beach at 11am. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres are served up above from 7pm to 8pm. Dinner was later than we would have preferred- doesn’t start until 7:30pm. After being at the beach all day, we would have enjoyed an earlier dinner. You can order room service for all meals; however, it’s the same menu as they serve for lunch and you start to get a little sick of it after many days. You’ll enjoy getting to see Shadow the IV around the property- an adorable black lab. He’s only a year old and still being trained, but so sweet! Lastly, some other wonderful people I wanted to mention…Marlon, Desmond and Patrick! Can’t wait to return!

Room Tip: West wing rooms have the best water views.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank aceinfl
Reviewed 8 September 2015

My husband and I took our first trip to Jamaica and the Jamaica Inn ! What a great resort and location. We stayed in the West Wing and had a deluxe verandah room. The view is simply awesome. I couldn't wait to wake up in the mornings and stare at the beautiful Caribbean sea and the interesting fish swimming all around! The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean. The grounds are well cared for and lovely and the beach is great! The chairs are comfy and set up to spend your day swimming and reading ( and drinking rum punches and red stripes :-) ) The service is second to none and everyone at the Jamaica Inn is super friendly and attentive. The food was good and we took advantage of the All day Menu and ate some dinners on our Verandah ! We would have liked more veggie and fruit options,but we eat A LOT of vegetables, so maybe that's just us! I would recommend anyone going to this resort and I promise you will have the MOST relaxing week ever! We did go off season, so was extra quiet, but it was just what we were looking for!

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Marie I
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We have been going to Jamaica Inn for several years. From the location, accomodations, food and most of all the staff, (Georgia, Teddy, Rupert, Carter, Kumar, Marvin, Marlon, Delroy, Patrick, and GM Kyle). There are postcard pictures everywhere you look. Warm ocean temps, great snorkeling, and a very private feel to the entire property. We have been to many beach vacation destinations, including Hawaii, Austrailia, Aruba, etc and the Jamaica Inn is the best! The worst part is the day you leave! Rob & Cathy Waid

Room Tip: every room is great with ocean view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple