“Amazing food & Atmosphere”

Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse has served up scrumptious seafood and mouth-watering dishes to Jamaican locals and international visitors alike for nearly 20 years. As the first and only fine-dining establishment of its kind in Ocho Rios, Jamaica – we’re proud of our top-class, award winning reputation for healthy (and yummy) dishes, and top-of-the-line customer service. Our chefs delight in the task of whipping up succulent dishes made from the freshest ingredients and authentic Caribbean flavors. Indulge in the beautiful sounds of nature or our live music band (select dates) as you set the mood in one of our 3 dining options – outdoor, semi-outdoor, or AC controlled indoor. Vegetarian? No problem! We offer several lunch and dinner options to make your dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I dined here while on vacation in Ocho Rios for my birthday, everything was amazing. The restaurant is located close to town, they have plenty of seating you have the choice to dine outside or inside. We chose to eat inside for a more romantic setting. Our waiter Gavin, was very polite and made the experience even better. I had the stuffed snapper which was delightful and Mid-night passion drink which was honestly the best mixed beverage I have ever had! My boyfriend had their steak with grilled shrimp. The steak was huge and cooked to perfection and the shrimp was big and succulent! Overall an awesome birthday dinner and I'll definitely be going back to Spring Garden next time I visit Jamaica!

Reviewed 24 July 2015

The location is nice but eat inside!!! the fish is lovely here i always have the browns stewed fish with mashed potatoes. The also have the best crabs legs on this side of town> :D best for special ocassions.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I like the layout, the professionalism of the staff and their friendliness. Food prices are quite reasonable. After dinner, you get to evaluate the server by completing a questionnaire. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This place never fails me. Food just amazing, professional staff and nice restaurant. Ive been to this place about 4 times but it surely wont be my last.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Love the Jerk Fish...it never disappoints. Everything was excellent... I know because I tasted the food on everyone else's plate (at my table).The Chef is a boss.