“Amazing food & Atmosphere”

Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great prices, superb service and a wide variety of tasty steaks and seafood dishes await you at Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse. Your taste buds are in for a treat. Our chefs delight in the task of whipping up some succulent and delicious entrees and meals. They make it a point that every bite of food that is served has the freshest of ingredients and authentic Caribbean flavours. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse located in the resort town of Ocho Rios, has built quite a reputation for its self as a top class restaurant known for scrumptious seafood, mouthwatering dishes, and top-of-the-line customer service. Not to mention, a remarkable ambiance that is just right with the option of indoor or outdoor dining. The Spring Garden Seafood & Steakhouse is one of the most exclusive dining options Ocho Rios has to offer. We also take reservations, offer vegetarian lunch and dinner options. Our waiters and staff are ever ready to cater to your dining needs. You can also indulge in the beautiful sounds of our live music band. That's not all. Since we love our patrons so much, we also offer some exciting menu deals and meal coupons. Visit us today to take advantage of them. All major credit cards are accepted. We look forward to making your dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I dined here while on vacation in Ocho Rios for my birthday, everything was amazing. The restaurant is located close to town, they have plenty of seating you have the choice to dine outside or inside. We chose to eat inside for a more romantic setting. Our waiter Gavin, was very polite and made the experience even better. I had the stuffed snapper which was delightful and Mid-night passion drink which was honestly the best mixed beverage I have ever had! My boyfriend had their steak with grilled shrimp. The steak was huge and cooked to perfection and the shrimp was big and succulent! Overall an awesome birthday dinner and I'll definitely be going back to Spring Garden next time I visit Jamaica!

Reviewed 24 July 2015

The location is nice but eat inside!!! the fish is lovely here i always have the browns stewed fish with mashed potatoes. The also have the best crabs legs on this side of town> :D best for special ocassions.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I like the layout, the professionalism of the staff and their friendliness. Food prices are quite reasonable. After dinner, you get to evaluate the server by completing a questionnaire. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This place never fails me. Food just amazing, professional staff and nice restaurant. Ive been to this place about 4 times but it surely wont be my last.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Love the Jerk Fish...it never disappoints. Everything was excellent... I know because I tasted the food on everyone else's plate (at my table).The Chef is a boss.