“Lovely afternoon”

Add it.
Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ocho Rios
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had a wonderful time just walking around looking at the shops and eating ice cream. Unfortunately, the actual Devon House was closed so I didn't get to see the inside , but this is location is on my list of things to do on my next trip to Jamaica.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Devon ice cream is heavenly. I'm totally picky when it comes to ice cream: it has to taste natural, with real milk and cream and real flavors--nothing artificial. They do add color, unfortunately, but I forgave them when I tasted the stuff. Absolutely the way ice cream should taste. Almost a gelato consistency, with a melty, creamy texture that's to die for.
I had the rum and raisin (the raisins are soaked in real rum). They'll give out little samples and I tried lots of others but this is my favorite. The coconut is good too so I'll try that next time--we still have a couple days vacation here so there WILL be a next time (we've already been there 3 times and have only been here a week.)

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This place has the best ice cream in the world, every time I'm in Jamaica this is the place I go for ice cream, I've been doing this now for many many years and I will always do it because they have the best ice cream ever

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I loved the beer ice cream...Guinness, to be precise...a most unique flavor..they let you try it before buying...then get the 10 oz cup...

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

People, good people top up your businesses ratings. These guys love their customers.

Devon stout, coffee, butter cream, rum raisin... mad.

Real ice cream made from real cream. It refreezes into perfect ice cream and melts into milk.

Every night $1250ja.

1 cup Hagen Daz coffee $1400jm.

Tuti fruiti ice cream is madness... get Devon house and eat Jamaica's best.