“Amazing Food... Awesome Service!”
Review of Caffe Da Vinci

Caffe Da Vinci
Ranked #21 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you ever go to Ocho Rios please make Caffe Da Vinci one of your must do... The food is simply amazing and the service is the best! Ask to try their in house made pepper sauce, it is so good! The location will add to your experience!!!! I enjoy every visit!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was craving Alfredo. We ordered the brushetta 6.50US as an appetizer, I had the shrimp Alfredo.20.00US My daughter ordered the beef tenderloin 30.00US and pesto (cost?) with a glass of wine. The food and service are excellent! The only negative here was a loud party going on otherwise it was an absolutely lovely dinner! I think prices here are very comparable to what you would pay in the Midwest.

Alessandra Bart... B, Owner at Caffe Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

I am very happy to hear your experience was good, and I am sorry for the loud party,
unfortunately we couldn't do nothing about it.

Grazie , very much for coming

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I spent three weeks in Jamaica. We were looking for a restaurant off our resort. We happened to try Caffe Da Vinci and we both agreed we will go back when we visit next year. Service was wonderful, thank you Josephine! My husband and the seafood grill special and loved it. I had the Penne Puttanesca and it was excellent. Highly recommend checking out this restaurant. I went back to our hotel and gave the info to our concierge so they could share with future guests.

Alessandra Bart... B, Owner at Caffe Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello,
Sorry if I didn't reply sooner,
I would like to thank you for your review,
Really looking forward to see you again.....
Was a pleasure hosting you.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely location at Island Village!!! The food is simply amazing, real Italian food!!
Pizza is delicious and pasta with curried shrimp is just superb!!!

It's worth to have a stop and a bite!!!

Hello,
Thank you so much for the nice review,
I am really happy for the nice experience we both shared

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We had the knochi in pesto with shrimp and the rosemary chicken. Both meals were excellent. The setting is absolutely beautiful. The water feature is very soothing. Well worth the a visit. The staff was very attentive.

Alessandra Bart... B, Owner at Caffe Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for your visit and for the nice words about us, myself and the all da Vinci staff are glad you enjoyed food and ambiance.
We hope to see you soon.