“Good food and great customer service”

Glenn's Jazz Club Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #25 of 115 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2017

My wife and I stayed at Chrisanns Beach hotel for a few days in March 2017 and had breakfast at this restaurant. It is a nice restaurant. Prices were reasonable and the food quality was good-really had no complaints. The service from the staff was great. We would definitely eat there again if staying in that side of Jamaica.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The food was simply inedible, after reading the reviews we ordered the fish & chips, my wife ordered the curried goat, the only thing we could eat was the chips, the fish was covered in a thick stodgy batter, I tried removing this & eating just the fish, the fish must have just come out of the freezer & tasted of nothing at all, my wife's curried goat was simply a plate of bones, we assume you must be expected to suck the little bit of meat of the bones, we didn't bother, paid or bill & went somewhere else to eat, such a shame as we met the owner who was a lovely lady but we simply wasted our money in here.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Glenn's Jazz Club and Restaurant for a evening meal, we were the only ones eating there, but that seems to be the norm in Jamaica.
The restaurant was nice and played Jazz background music, the waitress was very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home.
I had the shrimp cocktail for starters with the Lebanese dressing, it was ok but not brilliant, for main I had the curried goat and Roti this was very spicy as I like and tasty and would highly recommend.
The cost including drinks was very reasonable and overall would recommend.
I gave a 4 out of 5 only because the place was so quiet and the starter was not to the same standard as the main.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is our favourite place to eat, catch up with friends and have drinks. The Fish & Chips are the best. The southern fried chicken is great, as is the pork chops. Great menu to pick from, home made at its best.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Being a Jamaican resident, I have often passed Glenn's but this was my first time to eat there and it will not be the last!
My wife and I had an excellent experience with friendly staff and also the owner who has had this establishment for over thirty years.
My wife had a fantastic English fish and chips and this was as good as you would find anywhere in England. Two decent sized snapper fish with great batter and the best chips we've tasted since coming to live here six years ago. I had chicken breast with mash and vegetables all in lovely garlic butter. The total cost was just under $3,000 JMD, about £20 GBP. Great value and look forward to our next visit