“Great place to just relax!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main bedroom with queen-sized bed and other furnishings to make your stay comfortable.
The main bedroom again. Comfy, spacious bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The main bedroom again.
Comfy, spacious bedroom.
Comfortable seating provided
Microwave, stove top, toaster and fridge available to make your meals.
Where the magic happens
Nicely decorated, spacious living room with a flat screen TV equipped with premium cable stations.
Bathroom vanity with granite countertop. The rental is nicely furnished and fitted.
Flat screen TV with cable channels and high-speed WIFI throughout the house.
Kitchen has all you need to be right at home.
Partial view of front yard and gate. Secure premises.
Pots and pans provided.
Microwave, toaster, kettle, cooktop and refrigerator with freezer provided in the kitchen.
Front porch overlooking the garden and trees.
Table with seating for 4 persons in your rental.
A variety of breakfasts, including local and international styles, can be made for you daily. ($)
Delicious breakfasts can be made for you for an additional charge.
Unusual sights to be seen. Lots of fun!
We can give you tours to ensure you will have a great time.
We also do guided tours around the island.
We can take you to all the famous spots too.
Our guided tours will give you a one-of-a-kind experience.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
AshHil
“Great place to just relax!”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my 7 nights at Sherika's place. The finigh night I was there I woke up at around 6 in the morning because I wasn't feeling well and when I heard those birds chirping and calling outside I was in awe. The apartment itself has everything you need to feel comfortable and at home. There's cable tv, strong Wi-Fi signal in both rooms and a kitchen where I made most of my meals. I paid to have Sherika make breakfast for me and that was well worth it! She makes the best pancakes EVER! I also got the famous Blue Mountain Coffee every morning and I loved that too. Sherika, the owner, will always try to make you comfortable and if you have any problems she tries to fix them right away. She's friendly and gives good travel tips but she leaves you alone to enjoy your vacation. If you want to sleep until noon she will wait until then to bring you a warm breakfast. I really appreciated that! The house is nicely furnished, not luxury, but still tasteful and super clean. Also, it is very secure. I actually slept with my windows open because I felt safe and had no problems at all. The beach is about 10 minutes walk from the house and it is great. I just laid on the sand with my coconut in hand, took in the breeze and watched the days go by. I miss it already but I will be back in summer! Highly recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Sep 2015
Thank you so much. I hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing