3,403 results
All reviews hip strip souk restaurant sunset building a la carte restaurant entertainment staff ocean view beach grill mento band main building cornwall beach close to the airport pool bar minutes from the airport small resort dunns river food was great glass bottom boat
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Once again we had a great girls' trip to Montego Bay, and as usual, we had a FANTASTIC stay at this resort. We love the food--so fresh and delicious. We especially enjoy the made-to-order omelet and pasta stations. The snack bar hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, and fries are wonderful. They taste hot and fresh. And the breads are so fresh and delicious. The rooms were clean and comfortable. This year we requested a specific room and Andrai at the front desk had it ready for us. We were so impressed by the personal touches of the entire front desk staff. They helped us book massages and always greeted us with a smile. Speaking of massages, Diane was incredible! Definitely will book with her again next time. The entertainment was super fun especially the beach night. Kevin, Jermaine, Darren, and Denesha did an excellent job. We had fun trying archery and playing random games. Glitters dance club was fun. Sharlette was our favorite server. She was ready for us every day and was always filling up our water bottles for us. Fitzroy continues to be our favorite bartender. AND A VERY SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to Marsha at the snack bar who helped me get my sunglasses out from underneath a wooden floor plank. She saw them fall in and I thought they were gone for good. But she would not give up! She said, "We will get them." She got Yanni the lifeguard to help, and together they saved those sunglasses for me. It was incredible. It just speaks to the spirit of the staff at Royal Decameron. Just nice, dedicated, lovely people. We are already counting down until next year's trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Browncm6
Toni Ann W, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Decameron Montego Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi Browncm6,

Thank you for your review.. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.. We hope to see you again SOON..

Regards.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Great rooms, good food, nice beach and really RUDE staff. It's sad people knowing that if they give a good service they could get tips but even like that MOST of the employees look like they work there with no pleasure at all (almost none of them greet back and even the Bartender from the AM at the lobby said that he didnt have to be polite when I asked him why he didnt answer back.... SOO dissapointing).
On top of that I heard about two different group of people that GOT MONEY STOLEN FROM THEIR ROOM and apparently nor the manager/hotel or the travel agency did anything which made me feel so unsafe.

Then again, Nice place with really bad experiences.. I would not recommend it at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Rodrigo A

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Great local resort,Excellent ocean views for the entire resort,extremely clean rooms, friendly staff,variety of food dishes.Stayed over the Memorial holiday.loved this place!!!!
Definately returning!!

Room Tip: All rooms have Ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shay B

Hello Shay B,

Regards.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I got back from a one week vacation at the end of April and let me tell you it was AMAZING! The staff are fantastic! Al & Jermaine from entertainment were awesome! Marshall, Fitzroy and Elisha on the bar were top notch and so amazing at their jobs! Richard by the pool ( lifeguard) was awesome as well! All of them were friendly and personable! The vibe at this place is on point! Food was great, rooms were clean and comfortable and the view was absolutely beautiful. Everyone at the resort was amazing. I truly hope the staff at this resort are well taken care of because they make that resort amazing! . I will continue to come back because of them and hope to see the same faces working there when I return in the coming months! Cheers to an amazing vacation and to the staff mentioned a job well done. Jamaica is officially my home away from home.

Cheers until next time

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tawd T
German D, General Manager at Royal Decameron Montego Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

good morning and thank you for your wonderful review and we glad that you stay with us fill all your expectations, we work hard to improve every day we hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful week

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Spent 4days at this small well priced all inclusive hotel. My time was quiet exhilarating and good value for money. My favorite was that the beach was right outside of my door. The calm blue water was refreshing and spectacular. Beach was clean and there was life guards present. The buffet had a wide variety for each meal. Hotel was clean and you could get transport with ease

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor has spectular sun set views
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ymonica137
German D, General Manager at Royal Decameron Montego Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

thanks for your comment we really appreciate that you stay with us was succefull I looking forward to serve you again