Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 311
US$ 287
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 827
US$ 416
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 511/night.

El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$ 174
US$ 154
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 303
US$ 248
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 403
US$ 334
Priceline
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$ 557
US$ 512
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 651/night.

SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 178
Priceline
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 345
US$ 307
Priceline
Emerald View Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 93
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 836
US$ 375
Cancelon
3,362 results
All reviewship stripsouk restaurantsunset buildinga la carte restaurantentertainment staffocean viewbeach grillmento bandmain buildingcornwall beachclose to the airportpool barminutes from the airportsmall resortfood was greatdunns riverglass bottom boat
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Not a bad trip. Liquor was bottom shelf, unless you had rum. Kind of slow service at times. GREAT BEACH!!!! Decent snorkeling, would do 7/10 rating on the snorkel, with nice fish and rays, and coral, and urchins, etc.. Too many drug dealers right outside of resort (unless you're into that). Not too busy, so you have hammocks and tons of lawn chairs to choose from, which is nice.

Vacation is what you make it, I was kind of flu-like sick, and I had an awesome time!

Room Tip: all good, "Garden View" would probably be the worst
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
residentmanager144, Manager at Royal Decameron Montego Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Sweetriver67,

We thank you very much for your valued comments and really appreciate that you choose the Royal Decameron Montego Bay as your vacation destination. We promise to keep up the team work to guaranty a high quality of service.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The Royal Decameron is a smaller all inclusive hotel. Not a five star, but definitely a good time. Staff were very friendly and the food (Jamaican) was real tasty. I close walk to shopping and night clubs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor (Eastside)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMRankin

Dear DMRankin,

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

For starters, I LOVE Jamaica. I stayed at this hotel about 7 years ago. I loved this hotel when I first visited; the staff were really friendly, the food was decent and I had a great experience.

Unfortunately, my second visit to this hotel was not so great. The rooms are spacious, but in need of an upgrade. The shower water would just randomly cut off, the paint was chipped off the walls, and the ceiling fan made weird noises. The entertainment staff were nice, the bartenders were nice, and the lifeguards. Upper management hardly spoke to guests as they were walking by; the feeling of being welcomed just wasn't the same.

I come to Jamaica for the beautiful weather, the amazing ocean, but most importantly the FOOD. I just find it strange to have "Jamaican night" while in Jamaica. I want to eat authentic Jamaican food every night. I understand that Jamaica caters to certain people, however there should always be an option of Jamaican food while in Jamaica. The food just wasn't great at this hotel; breakfast was decent, but that's about it.

FYI- don't pay $20 for wifi. I paid $20 for 24 hours of wifi, however their wifi only worked if I stood in a certain area in the lobby and that was on a lucky day.

Will I visit Jamaica for the 5th time? Of course!! Will I stay at this hotel? No, I will not.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank Yve20

Dear Yves20,

We thank you very much for your valued comments and really appreciate that you choose the Royal Decameron Montego Bay as your vacation destination. We promise to take all of your comments and recommendations in accounts and work on those points in order to better ourselves. We will work hard to keep up the team work to guaranty a high quality of service.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

People at the front desk were confused. It was my birthday and it was ruined! Our room smelled like old mildew! This resort is old and need modern amenities! I wanted and also requested a room on the 4th floor but instead I got TREES! I was so pissed! The food need to be served Hot! And should be a variety! The off brand liquor was awful! At least have some top shelf selection even if I had to pay for it myself. This is a 2 star place! Paying for a safe and wifi was a joke!

Room Tip: No comment!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank prettybarbara2

Dear prettybarbara2,

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing time at the Royal Decameron. From the warm check-in greeting with drinks....to the clean rooms....to the delicious food/drinks....and then the Wonderful Staff that kept us entertained allday!!!
I enjoyed everything about this resort....and I felt super safe (even when I left the resort to walk to the store). I'm excited because I will be visiting again in 2017.
Resort of choice for me....not wild and out of control but fun and family friendly.
5 STARS