Went to this resort with my sister and it was more then i expected it was very clean well presented and the staff all friendly dedicated and polite . The jerk chicken was so nice we had it dinner and tea if we could the Bob Marley shots are a must ;0) just ask for one . The pool bar at 3pm was very entertaining . The owener seemed to be everywhere but doing nothing or either eating . Was not quite sure what to make of him , The hotel offerd us a upgrade to runaway bay which we turned down because we liked it so mutch at RDMB we didnt want to chance it not been what we liked . The Beds around the pool were very comfy unlike the beach ones but the pool views are stunning so we spent quite a bit of time chilling around the pool ! I managed to spot two types of humming birds in the gardens which were lovely to watch while on the garden swing the garden.The garden's are so well managed and pretty ! The hamocks were lovely to chill and watch the sunsetts with a lovely Alexander Cocktail ;0) too. The animation team do a fantastic job and are very dedicated and it shows too. our room was large and fresh lots of T.V channels and a fantastic sea view , The best room view ive ever had . The glass bottom boat trip and the hotel catamaran were a pleasure to do and fun ! Captain polly was really informative with his 25 yrs experience .
Negatives were Air con broken and hair dryer but the problem was fixed with both . The lift is so small and it was very dirty at times . We was 401 room so views onto the stage the music was booming at night. Ear plug's are needed but i slept through it with ear plugs thank goddness . The music went off at 11 ish so not to late but we could not hear the T.V etc if we wanted to watch it so that was very anoying . Apart from these issues a fantastic fun holliday and i will return i just loved Jamaica !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive