Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 392
US$ 357
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$ 176
US$ 125
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 377
US$ 193
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$ 348
US$ 323
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 554/night.

SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 255
US$ 194
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 229
US$ 169
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 405
US$ 334
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 332
US$ 309
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 936
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 872
US$ 727
Priceline
All reviewship stripdoctor's cave beachwalking distanceone night staybudget hotelnice poolhotel restaurantice machinea nice place to staycable tvackee and saltfishsangster airportmontego bay areapork piemini fridgered stripetonys
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights during our stopover in Montego Bay. Since it was a quick visit to visit Dunn’s River falls and luminous lagoon which we were in the north of Jamaica we just needed a hotel that was centrally located in Mobay, 5 min drive from the airport and 5min walk form the hip street.

The hotel is clean and serves nice local food. I would suggest leaving plenty of time if your going to the restaurant as it can take a while but it worth the wait for the food. If your looking for some jerk pork in the area there is a place called ‘pork pit’ 15min walk from the hotel which is lovely especially with their special bbq sauce

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying here.
This time I had a 2 day stay as my flight was different from my friend.
This place is so relaxing the people are great and make you feel at home.
The bartender micheal is also great he can spark up a good conversation.. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank annahawley1
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My family and i booked this hotel as a stop gap. We are frequent visitors to the island as we are of jamaican descent and have lots of family there. Each year we visit we spend a day or two in Montego Bay to recharge our batteries before heading to visit family. Accomodation in Montego Bay is particularly appealing to us because of the airport,sights, its amenities and the stunning coastline. When conducting research Tobys resort seemed like the ideal place to book. In some ways it is, the location is perfect as its safe and about 10 minutes walk from the Hipstrip, beach, shops, restaurants and bars.
Also the rooms are fairly cheap and the Airport is about 10-15 minutes drive away.

Upon arrival the resort looked standard, dated and in need of a lick of paint. It wasnt the worst i have seen but appeared very different to the pictures online. The reception area is dark, dingy, old fashioned and stuffy. The rooms are pretty standard, however they are spacious and relatively clean as is the bathroom. The grounds and pool area are in need of a makeover. I love to swim but neither of the two pools intised me at all. The smaller pool was awful. The paintwork was chipping away , there were dead bugs and the water was dirty. I didn't even dip my toes!!. This was very disappointing.

Customer service at the resort was okay. If i'm honest my interaction with the staff was limited. The receptionist was okay but very laid back. I did speak to a gardener he was very friendly and seemed to take pride in his work.

Overall i do not regret staying here, however at the same time i cant see myself staying again.The resort has lots of potential its just SCREAMING for a REFURBISHMENT. If you're looking for a reasonably priced BASIC base with a relatively clean room this place may be for you. However if you would like a nice clean , modern hotel where you can enjoy the pool and grounds i would say look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank CampbJor91
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent the night here, as we needed somewhere close to the airport for our departure the following day. The staff who greeted us at the front desk were professional, friendly and extremely helpful. I've been to 5 star resorts where the staff and service can't even compare to Toby's staff. The room was beautiful and spotless and didn't have a musty smell like some hotels I've visited. I didn't have any food at the hotel, simply because I'm not a breakfast eater but my family members all did and thoroughly enjoyed their meals, which were well portioned. The hotel is very close to the mobay strip, which includes Margaritaville and Tracks and Records(Usain Bolt's eatery). My only regret with regards to this hotel is that we weren't able to stay for a longer period of time, as we were scheduled to fly out the following day.I'd go back to this hotel in a heartbeat. The staff should be commended and rewarded for their excellent service!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Racquel S
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Overall an excellent stay. Was placed there on business. Rooms very clean, staff friendly, food good. Pool clean and well kept. Easy distance to major areas in Montego Bay. Airport was a five minute drive.

Stayed: April 2018