El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$ 154
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 311
US$ 287
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 827
US$ 416
Hyatt.com
Emerald View Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 92
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 382
US$ 334
Priceline
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 387
US$ 362
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 345
US$ 307
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 836
US$ 375
Cancelon
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,078
Official Website
  • Pool
2,741 results
All reviewsjerk hutadult poolbarefoot barman made islandseabreeze restaurantburger barstayed in buildingnachositalian restaurantvip loungegrilled cheesetennis courtskids clubmain restaurantmain stagemain poolhot dogs
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My best friend, her mom, and I spent four days on this resort besides check in, it was absolutely amazing. At check in i arrived early was told to come back at 3 pm for my room. When I returned room still was not ready. Check in agent got on the phone right in front of me and said “i need this room for the lady who seems very antsy”. Most certainly not a good start to my trip. The other employees most certainly changed my horrid check in to a blissful amazing experience. These employees were beyond sweet and their personalities stuck out in ways that made our time there a delight. Starting with the amazing lifeguard Jamaine Ferguson who has to be the kindest man on the beach. He went as far as climbing on a coconut tree for us to get us fresh coconuts. Peta and sharisse at the hamburger grill/bar were always sweet and helpful. Adrian and Nicolas at the barefoot bar were also very kind to us. At the adults bar Chef Joseph and Christopher were such kind and respectful people who catered to our needs. Last but not least our housekeepers shanya and natalie kept our room clean and also catered to all our needs. Without these employees I don’t think our experience would of been such a delightful, blissful, and memorable one. Would certainly stay here again. The hotel is large, with many activities and much to do. Rooms are a bit outdated but cozy and clean. Best part all inclusive, with many options to choose from. Large pool and literally on the beach. Great environment for children as well!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank julissa r
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

No, this isn't Sandals or Couples, but this Resort has everything you need at a great all-inclusive rate. I cannot say enough great things about the Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay. Great staff, clean rooms, beautiful property and beach, food similar to what you'd find on a cruise, entertainment, great snorkeling, good drinks and also non-motorized water sports included!

I will look no further than this resort for my next visit to Jamaica. Everyone in my party agreed, even my 2 year old nephew.

Stayed: April 2018
5  Thank Barbie A
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were in bldg 5. Bathrooms at this resort are small, but okay. Hot water good etc..Clean, fresh white towels every day and bed linens. Staff were very nice, friendly and assisted us with a few things. Seafood, Italian and Jamaican restaurants good food and great service. Buffet had plenty of choices. Now, if you want gleaming marble bathrooms, this is the not the place to go, but the staff make up for it. Our 2nd stay..my 3rd that was over 40 yrs go. We have stayed in a couple smaller resorts in Jamaica over the past few years but the beach and small island are so nice. Very family oriented, but there is an adult beach and pool you have access to if you choose. The staff were the best from the ladies who cleaned our room, to the waiters and bartenders, front desk and even the lawn maintenance men who said 'good morning'. We would go back again ! Very close to airport. p.s. internet and air conditioning worked well in our room.

Room Tip: the rooms on one side 1 & 2 are the older section.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank midget04
Reviewed 5 April 2018

First i would like to say stop being chickens and own up to your mistakes.
instead of running off and trying sadly to be clueless

This trip was ruined thanks to one single mistake that could happen been dealt with at the end but being a chicken came to the factor.

This doesnt even deserve to be rated-at all!

Only part i enjoyed was the river hike which wasnt even on this inn.

Never again unless its in usa

PS. MAJORITY of the water was/is blow your knees. perfect for kids

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank 872elz
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi 872elz,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry for the issues you had during your stay and any inconvenience you have encountered that did not live up to your expectations. We always make sure that our facilities and services are world class and your comments are very important as this will help us take a step further to improve them.

I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for family vacation for two nights. When we check-in the hotel, front desk employee sent us to vip room, even there were no customer and there were soooooo many vip customers. Also, there werw only two employees and no vip service at all. When we get drinks and burgers (foods), we need make a line and wait 10-20 min easily. One day I just gave up to drink because we needed to save time. Food quality was just cheap hotel and employees were not friendly. We got pretty good view room with platinum membership and there was good snorkeling spots. Except these two I can't give more than two stars. We don't want to stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Joon L

Hi Joon L,

Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite member and for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. While it is great to see that you were able to appreciate the view in our rooms as well as the snorkeling spots, I was concerned to see that you had some issues with the staff service and the quality of the food.

We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a completely great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,