“great food”

Three Palms Ocean Course
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I would recommend to attend. Great service and fantastic food. Lovely experience.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

The food and service were great. Slight up-charge for Steak and Lobster however; it was yummy. Men need to wear pants - that is my only complaint because I like to wear shorts when the temperature is 80 degrees or more.

1  Thank billdelgado
Reviewed 4 November 2011

food , people were very friendly , we went on our honeymoon in oct 2008 , can't wait to go back .

Reviewed 5 March 2004

I played this course twice while staying at the Wyndham Rose Hall during March of 2002. The course has a variety of holes winding along the beach, through the remains of the historic water system, past a house belonging to the deceased Johnny Cash, and onto the base of the mountains. Although very sandy, the greens were soft and my few approach shots that happened to arrive correctly, stuck or even backed-up a little. A caddy was required and I was extremely fortunate to have blessed with Whitney, who has caddied since 1972. You must ask for him if he is still available. After watching me at the driving range, he new exactly which club I needed to hit in every situation.
This gentleman is truly gifted as a caddy. Subsequently at the hotel, we met five or six other guests who had not only golfed with him, but several had been referred to ask for him from others who had previously golfed at Three Palms. One of these guests had been coming here for about fifteen years and regularly golfed with Whitney. Although I didn't play the White Witch course, I talked to at least a dozen guests who played both and they felt it was a toss-up between the two courses.
In case you don't know, an anually televised event is hosted at the Witch. This should give you some idea of the quality of Three Palms.

Enjoy your round!