“My Kind of Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
TravelSpi...
San Antonio, Texas
“My Kind of Paradise”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

When comfort meets quality it equals an exceptional value. Paradise Palms is a diamond in the rough. The golden appeal for me was the self catering approach since I never require much service. Simply knowing that Carol and Mr. Murdock where only a phone call away gave me peace of mind. They were available by request and weren't intrusive which was greatly appreciated.

Check in/out was a breeze, the accommodations were spotless and there was ample space. The pictures online were an accurate representation of the villa. It's a beautiful home, well maintained and fully stocked with all the essentials. I would highly recommend it to my family and friends. It truly is a home away from home in paradise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Self Catering
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Diane C
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Must better than a hotel, for reunions if you want to spend time together.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My mother, my 3 adult children and I all had a wonderful vacation! My children live in different parts of the US so it was great to get together and your home was perfect. Planning a vacation for others (especially young adults) can be a daunting task. The children were very pleased and loved your home. I particularly enjoyed the yard, the outdoor seating and meeting Mavis.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open living area and the flexibility of not having to rush back to eat at for an all-inclusive.
Liked least: No face towels or soap.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LondonJay...
London
“My Personal Paradise”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I loved this place so much that I had to come back again. Sadly I came back for my grandmother's funeral and I came alone. I had no intention of going where else but my paradise.
There have been even more improvement on what was already an excellent service. There is now wifi available and the beds were immaculately clean.
I really enjoy the bathroom, it is fit for a king. It really is like your own personal castle. I hope that they do invest in a better television and then there is no stopping this place.

I must recommend Courtney the driver as he was once again excellent and because I was alone and i didn't want to cook for myself, he made me have some of his wife's excellent food. She is a chef and has her own restaurant, and her food was unbelievably tasty. One of the things that I will miss.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
SD913
Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
“A place that makes you feel like home”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Very recommandable guest house especally if you don't want to stay in a All-In...We stayed the first week of Easter holiday (arrived 28/3 night), what a big house (didn't expect that while looking on pics & reviews on tripadvisor), clean, spacious, beds were comfortable, area was safe, garden has mangos trees, as it was season we ate almost every day for breakfast:-) and took some back, the boys could run up and down all over the place, we had the liberty to plan our activities and time with the driver Courtney (Negril beach, Water Splash, Dunn's River, Mystic Mountain, AquaSol,...), he took us every places we wanted to go and always on time :-) Mr. Campbell and Carol welcomed us on our first night,answered all our questions even though we were tired after a long trip...We really felt like home

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
sheru2rud...
“The best. Most private. Serene place in Jamaica that I have stayed”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I had quite a good experience at this Hotel. I had a party of 10 people who went to Montego Bay for a wedding and needed a nice quiet resort. After shopping around for a whole day and comparing prices, we found this Paradise. Rooms clean and spacious, cupboards plenty, and tbe ambiance was just surreal. I would definately recommend this to anyone who wants a peaceful vacafion getaway resort.

Management Response
4 Apr 2013
Hi Ms Malcolm,

Thank you very much for your reviews of our Villa Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa. We are very happy that you and your guests enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff was telling us how much you and your party appreciated the catering that we provided for you and the transportation service provided by Paradise Palms Jamaica Tours with our drivers Mr Lee and Courtney.

We would love to have you all back as I was informed that some of you will be coming back in August 2013 for the ATI festival in Negril. Once again it was a pleasure having you all and we look forward to see you again God's willing in August.

All the best,

Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing