“Paradis in Mango Walk Country Club, MoBay, Jamaica”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kareena G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Paradis in Mango Walk Country Club, MoBay, Jamaica”
Reviewed 8 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My sister and I are very greatful that we were able to reside at this beautiful house for our 6 day stay in Jamaica. We were welcomed w/ hospitality from Ms. Jackie, when making accomodations for the stay, to being picked up from Sangster Airport by Ms. Audrey. The hospitality was excellent, secondary to the beautiful house in a beautiful community. Only minutes from the airport, near by the beach and in close range of night life, this property fullfill the purpose of any vactioner. Reasonably priced for all the amenities you receive, community pool, 24 hr security, beautiful views, neat and quiet kept home, I will definitely be returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality. The owners made every effort to ensure my sister and I were able to find everything that we needed in town. In addition to checking on us throughout the week.
Liked least: I loved everything!
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Apr 2012
Hello Ms. Kareena and Tracy,
I can only say thank you both for not only being a guest at my home which is now your home, but also to welcome you into my life and to New York. Hope to see and speak to you soon. Jackie& Audry
Alisa P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay at Mango Walk. Audrey picked me up from the airport. Made sure I was ok with the property. Very peaceful, clean and quiet. I even took a late stroll in the neighborhood. The pool was nice. The view was awesome. I look foreward to returning to Montego Bay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
GigiLaBel...
NYC
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

We came to Jamaica to attend a wedding in Negril, but instead of staying in Negril, we decided to rent a vacation home in Monetego Bay. Staying at Mango Walk was really convenient , as the property manager was able to provide us with a safe driver to pick us up from the airport, take us to Negril for a day, and also all over Montego Bay throughout our stay in Jamaica. The house was clean, close to the airport, and not a far distance from all the hot clubs on the "Hip Strip" of Montego Bay. The area is tranquil, and has scenic views of the city and mountains so we got to party all night, and relax in peace during the day. We enjoyed our stay from beginning to end, and would recommend couples as well as families to rent this property because it has 2 spacious bedrooms, a pool, and local store for people to purchase groceries and light snacks if need be. This was our first time renting a vacation home, and was a wonderful experience from beginning to end:-)

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
afwandere...
Summerville
“Peaceful community”
Reviewed 2 June 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

The time I spent at Mango Walk was peaceful and relaxing. The manager was welcoming and friendly; the accommodations were just as pictured. Overall, the townhouse was clean, full of light and all went well. There is a commissary on site with prices that I expected to be outrageous but actually were quite reasonable. For those without a rental car, local taxis are available just outside the gate.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
2 Jun 2011
Thank you Marie for that wonderful review. Please stay in touch and who knows, we might be neighbors one day. You never know what is in the universe for you. Jackie
New York
Reviewed 17 December 2010 for a stay in November 2009

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing