It was my first trip to Jamaica .Jamaica was beautiful .
The hotel was really nice but there were 11 of us and they separated us , 3 couples were put in one building and the 3 in one room were put in the other building , which wasn't much of a problem .The entertainment was lacking at night . I was in bed around 9 each night as there wasn't enough interesting entertainment to keep me up The food was excellent and I found the servers excellent also .The waiters and waitresses were as pleasant as can be always right there to offer anything we needed .
I think tho that the drinks that we were served [all inclusive ] were watered down and I am not a drinker but I drank a lot without feeling any buzz at all .
The grounds were beautiful and well maintained .I will return if I have a chance .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort