Review Highlights
The best part of our trip

Kashwayne took extremely good care of us and was very accommodating. Can’t say enough good things... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
G6087WCmichaeln
via mobile
Jamaica was LIT

What can I say??? Kapizzle definitely knows how to give u the island vibes. Our day with him was... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2022
R8547EBjoec
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jamaica
from $32.00
from $13.34
from $46.94
More Info
All reviews ocho rios blue hole excellent service vibes company jamaica reggae driver airport resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

Hands down the best service I've ever had. Kayashawn was extremely accommodating, prompt, patient, and just all around a total delight to have as our driver. He stopped us to buy fruit from the locals and other goodies, while also telling us about the culture. The next time I come to Jamaica, Kapizzle Tours will always be my first choice!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I am very glad that I made to decision to use Kapizzle Tours for my family’s Jamaica experience. I had the privilege of using Kashwayne’s services last year when I traveled to Jamrock with a friend. This year I returned with 14 of my family members. The ages ranged from 65 to 4. Kashwayne was amazing. He was very patient, attentive, professional, understanding and personable. Even with our large party he did all he could to ensure that everyone enjoyed their time on the island and was comfortable. I will continue to use Kapizzle Tours every time I visit Jamaica. He’s fair and honest. It felt like he was part of our family and he took care of us in that way.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 10 May 2019

Kashwayne was available on short notice to take 2 of our party to the airport and continue my wife and I into a great experience at the Rose Hall Cinnamon Hill home where Johnny and June Carter Cash spent their winter months. He then took us on to dinner and back to the home we had rented for the evening. He came back again early the next morning to transfer us to the airport.

His knowledge and experience with tours, shopping, and dining is excellent and he is friendly to answer questions about local history and culture. Clean and safe transportation in the midst of very busy MoBay roadways.

A+++

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

Kashwayne accommodated our last minute decision to tour Luminous Lagoon. He provided refreshment, stopped upon our request at a local spot for excellent food and gave lots of info about the area.
Highly reccomend!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

We were greeted promptly after exiting the airport with a sign acknowledging our arrival. Cold drinks and music were waiting in a comfortably cool van. Kapizzle Tours is very professional, courteous, personable and knowledgeable of the area! Our excursions were scheduled ahead of time for us and we were even notified by Kapizzle of shuttle arrival times for our outings! The best part of all was having a beautiful birthday cake delivered to our resort for a celebration of my daughters 25th!!! We will be using Kapizzle every year for trips in Jamaica! THANK YOU!

Date of experience: April 2019