Review Highlights
The best part of our trip

Kashwayne took extremely good care of us and was very accommodating. Can’t say enough good things... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
G6087WCmichaeln
via mobile
Jamaica was LIT

What can I say??? Kapizzle definitely knows how to give u the island vibes. Our day with him was... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2022
R8547EBjoec
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jamaica
from $32.00
from $13.34
from $46.94
More Info
All reviews ocho rios blue hole excellent service vibes company jamaica reggae driver airport resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2019

Kashwayne was available on short notice to take 2 of our party to the airport and continue my wife and I into a great experience at the Rose Hall Cinnamon Hill home where Johnny and June Carter Cash spent their winter months. He then took us on to dinner and back to the home we had rented for the evening. He came back again early the next morning to transfer us to the airport.

His knowledge and experience with tours, shopping, and dining is excellent and he is friendly to answer questions about local history and culture. Clean and safe transportation in the midst of very busy MoBay roadways.

A+++

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

Kashwayne accommodated our last minute decision to tour Luminous Lagoon. He provided refreshment, stopped upon our request at a local spot for excellent food and gave lots of info about the area.
Highly reccomend!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

We were greeted promptly after exiting the airport with a sign acknowledging our arrival. Cold drinks and music were waiting in a comfortably cool van. Kapizzle Tours is very professional, courteous, personable and knowledgeable of the area! Our excursions were scheduled ahead of time for us and we were even notified by Kapizzle of shuttle arrival times for our outings! The best part of all was having a beautiful birthday cake delivered to our resort for a celebration of my daughters 25th!!! We will be using Kapizzle every year for trips in Jamaica! THANK YOU!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

We are first-time travelers to Jamaica. Kapizzle Tours made us feel totally at ease. Great hospitality, knowledgeable, and personable. This is the way to go for seeing the island.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

A HUGE YEAH MON & THANK YOU TO Thank you for showing me & friend a lovely time while we were in Jamaica. If anyone is traveling to Jamaica & need a tour guide give him a call... I visited Montego Bay Jamaica for my 40th birthday. I booked a private tour with this company for myself and 3 of my friends. The service that was offered was excellent. We were picked up promptly at the time discussed greeted by our Driver and escorted through the beautiful island of Jamaica. Our driver as polite kind and courteous he was also very knowledgeable and shared with us awesome information, facts & history about Jamaica. We felt safe while in his care. He drove us through the scenic countryside so that we were able to see the beautiful views of Jamaica. He took us to our destination and masure we were safe. He patiently waited for us. He also took pictures of us and engaged in awesome conversation throughout the tours. If you are planning to visit Jamaica anytime soon I highly recommend his services.

Date of experience: March 2019