“Excellent service and food”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Miami
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed 17 November 2009

In my humble opinion THE BEST RESTAURANT IN JAMAICA.
I was blessed with amazing lamb chops, and my wife had the best seabass she's ever had. The classic style service of mixing your Caesar Salad table side was a great touch.
The setting was amazing, we sat on a balcony overlooking Montego Bay with the beautiful mountians in the background, Stunning.
Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank TriggerfishMiami
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
NYC
“Beautiful View! Must see if in Mo-Bay!”
Reviewed 17 October 2009

We had dinner at Marguerite's a few nights ago. They picked us up via complimentary shuttle from the Ritz Carlton. This was a perk as travel to their location by taxi is $25.00 each way. The restaurant was absolutely stunning. I sat down and was amazed by the view. We had a romantic table overlooking the water. They have lighting with illuminates the water at night- breathtaking. I felt like we were in Italy! They serve a version of she-crab soup which was wonderful. The entrees were average, not bad by any means but not great. I had the salmon and he had the chicken kiev. The coconut creme brulee was great! The service was very good as well. There was a mix up as to who was waiting on us so we were forgotten about for the first 15 minutes or so. We were in no rush though, so all was well. I would recommend this restaurant and do plan on returning during my next visit to MoBay! The scenery was just gorgeous!

York, England
“Damion Dwyer found my lost ring”
Reviewed 24 September 2009

My husband and I went to Margaritaville in Mo Bay and enjoyed using their slide into the sea! That was until I lost a ring due to my finger shrinker because of the sea water.
A guy working at Margaritaville Mo Bay who we were told had a 100% success rate of finding lost jewellery found it for me in less than 10 minutes. I was so releived.
We didn't use the restaurant therefore I can't comment on this.

1 Thank MrsChappell1980
north wales
“Shocked by the different experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I came on here to write a quick review and to highlight an incident that happened while I was there and im gobsmacked to read some of the negative reviews. Im not calling anyone a liar I would never do that but I just want to say that my experience is the complete opposite of some of the others.

I took the kids to Margaritaville for some lunch and to have some fun on the slides one afternoon while on a recent trip to Montego Bay. Lunch was very nice we all enjoyed it. I wouldnt say it was expensive, comparable to when we've dined at places like Frankie and Bennys at home. We messed about in the sea on the trampoline and slides after lunch and had a good laugh and it wasn't very busy which was fine by us. Stupidly I left my purse on one of the ledges by the bar and didnt realise until some time later after I'd left. I run back in a panic not hopeful of finding it at all and as im running in two security men come quickly towards me and ask if im Karen, they have my purse. They had found it on the ledge and checked it for ID. My hotel room key was inside and they said that they would have made sure it was returned to the hotel if I hadnt come back. I was so over the moon I cant begin to tell you, I had two cards in there as well as my drivers license and uni ID card and money, he asked me to check it was all there and it was. I just wanted to share my story, there are some honest people out there too.

3 Thank karen-and-the-kids
Springfield, Pennsylvania
“Wish I stayed longer...”
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Margaritaville was cool being right on the bay and looking out. And the food was a decent price and tasted very good. We went around dinner time though (7-8) and there was almost nobody there (though we still had to wait a decent amount for a server). After dinner (~930) we just decided to go to Twisted Kilt (Irish pub up the street instead). I don't expect nightlife to start that early here (and on a Tuesday at that), but was a bit disappointed.