Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 609
Bookit.com
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 260
US$ 216
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Montego Beach(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
  • Pool
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$ 124
US$ 115
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$ 380
US$ 336
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$ 415
US$ 322
  • Pool
Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
US$ 191
Hotels.com
Half Moon(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 444
US$ 409
US$ 97
All reviewstechno musicfoam partyrooftop barhouse musicsoft openingxhale clubroom servicealtitude barsecrets beachjacuzzi on the balconybare bunslobster tempurayoga matdeep housegrand openingsecrets restaurantshear reggae
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While it pains me to have to write this review, I'm going to give my honest opinion of my experience at Breathless Mo'Bay. First of all, I'm a travel professional and I book Luxury properties all the time. I stayed at this beautiful property December 18-23 2017.
I'm going to start with good.
1. The property is simply beautiful.
2. The food was great and that was surprising. I honestly didn't have any bad meals.
3. MY SUITE was the FRIGGIN' BOMB.
4. Drinks were decent.
5. Solomon was our driver, he's typically parked right outside the front lobby. He will take you anywhere you want to go for a fee.
6. The staff was amazing. Now for the bad. At the onset of booking this resort I was told that this was a party resort. When we arrived it was late so figured that people were tired and just not in the party mode. However this was not the case, when I tell you the place was like a ghost town. No lingerie parties, no turn up, nothing. No good music as I had heard. I hade different friends visit different Breathless properties and they all raved that the breathless properties all party until the wee hours of the morning. Then I was told I couldn't play my reggae/dancehall music because it was too suggestive. Are you kidding me? this is an adults only resort Jamaica. You don't travel to Jamaica to be stifled as an adult. So I begin to inquire about why the resort was so boring and not as fun as everyone had said the other breathless properties were. I was told that there had been a "restructure of the brand for the Montego Bay Breathless Resort. The changes were effective beginning the day I checked in. OMG imagine how disappointed my friend and I were to discover that we were not going to experience the sensual, exhilarating, turn up that Breathless was known for. So if you're looking for Las vegas type of atmosphere, don't stay at the Breathless Mo Bay.
Stay at Breathless Riviera Maya & Breathless Punta Cana. Until Breathless Mo Bay becomes the adult party resort I will not able to book my clients at this resort.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
10  Thank TravelingKittyKat75
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I have been visiting mainly Jamaica for the last 15 years....Breathless was the most amazing choice for a place to build memories! We travel a lot for the culture and the people, we like to leave the resort and visit old friends, as well as make new ones. Breathless met all our needs and then some.
Breathless was amazing, the people are genuine, caring, and "real" people. Our connection with the staff was so irie (good) I don't know how to begin to mention them all....but I'll try. It started with Alisteer and Camelia in booking department before we even arrived, they where helpful in every detail and timely in each response. Dameon was our friend from the time he helped us check in with our luggage...what a guy! Adonyah who checked us in at the front desk, as well as the entire staff at the front desk...perfect. Out by the pool there was Jason, and Kennial in security...keeping us safe every where we went....smile. Jodie Kay, Mario, Tonya, up top, and Jesselyn, Jethro, Dalbert, Linell, Orlando, Nathaniel, Mary, and Kanil. Our housekeeper was so exceptional, Charmaine Nembhard...she was a joy every day. See what I mean people....so many great people and I'm sure I forgot some....so forgive me.
Everything was clean and beautiful in this 5 star hotel! Service was a 10 every time!
Everything in our room worked perfectly, and the electronic ipad was so nice to order room service from.
Pools were clean and perfect. View is amazing from all the rooms.
Food was exceptional. Beaches were beautiful.....but the people are by far our favorite...cause its the people that make the difference!
Thank you Breathless staff....we miss you and can't wait to come back next year!
One love!.....so travelers out there....if you are choosing an all inclusive, you love great people, as well as a world class hotel.....we all recommend Breathless, Montego Bay JA!

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be really good here. Maybe a room closer to the bridge if you don't want to walk as much.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank YaMonMichigan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This review is very late! Lol. My boyfriend & I went for his birthday which is the 4th. The hotel had just opened in March of 2017 so everything was fairly new! We did not upgrade however still was able to access the rooftop at any time of the day. We did spend most of our time over at Secrets. Not sure if this has changed since then. We are beach bums so we did not see our butler very much. She did find us once or twice during our 5 day stay. Drinks were amazing! Unfortunately on the 4th it did rain, but the hotel did a parade & were setting up for a big bbq & party on the Secrets side of the beach! Daily foam parties were fun. The room was amazing & very suitable for couples! We had a great time & will visit again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sade J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful property and great service, but the rooms are infested with mold.
They changed the room on check-in due to the overwhelming stench of mold...the new room smelled ok initially until the "freshener" wore off.

Went in an asthma attack and didn't have my inhaler. Scary when you are in another country. I was afraid I would have to go to the ER for a breathing treatment. They didn't really seem to care. They wouldn't change the room. I was tired of asking.

I wouldn't go again. The Mold really did leave me "breathless!!"

Room Tip: Not sure if all the rooms have mold. I think it may be in the HVAC, so they are probabaly all infested.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank MICHELLE C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our vacation @ Breathless Resort. Although not directly on the beach you have beach access via breezeway at Secrets Resort, however, you still have a beautiful view. The staff @ Breathless was wonderful, the rooms were exactly as pictured, and the resort was not overly busy. Therefore, service was good and timely. Nickeisha "Nicky" Williams, waitress, provided EXCELLENT service and gave good food recommendations. Overall, an excellent resort. Having access to Secrets Resort was an added bonus.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple