“Nice View And Quite Area”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

sherniqua...
“Nice View And Quite Area”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I went on vacation went outside the country at first I was a little nervous because, I thought I was going to be hard finding a good place to actually stay that was affordable in my price range. I did a little research that is when I came across a place to stay that was advertised as being a nice place to stay. It was clean nice view so that's when I looked further into booking to stay at the location. I contacted the owner to get more details he was very friendly he explained everything to me I asked him questions about. He responded to my questions in a timely manner. When I finally came down on my vacation I have a really good time. The food was wonderful my room was absolutely clean smelled nice I was please. I'm actually a hard person to please. When I came outside the country I was scared, but me and my friends actually had a great time I will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and the view was wonderful.
Liked least: My hair was fristy from the outside weather.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 May 2016
Thank you Sherniqua but it is I that should thank you for staying at my place, it was a pleasure having you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing