“Great place, safe and comfortable.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Access the nearby Stadium Pool - U$2.50
TropiCasa Suites stay with us!
Lovely shower room with jets and shower massage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Avril R
“Great place, safe and comfortable.”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Tropi Casa's one bedroom flat was perfect, I stayed for a week for work and it was very clean, I felt comfortable from the onset. The neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is quiet. Sasha was attentive and caring and looked after me so well, I felt that I was with friends.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Oct 2015
Avril was an excellent guest. She was clean, respectful,pleasant and honest, it was a real pleasure to host Avril at our home. We do look forward to host her again in the future.
Gillian H
Toronto, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with my daughter and we had a great time. I have now stayed at both of Damion's properties and I enjoyed it. The place is clean and central for all my needs. I am coming back in November loved it i felt like i never left home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location felt safe
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Sep 2015
We are very happy to have you as a frequent guest Gillian, and look forward to make your stay with us even better each time :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing