US$ 199
US$ 63
US$ 55
US$ 48
US$ 110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed in Kingston for 1 week and had a very comfortable stay in the appartment building of Mr Williams located at Chelsea Avenue. The appartment was very luxury, clean, and in a quiet neighbourhood. I also appreciated the hospitality of Mr Williams to assure that my 1 week stay in Kingston would be a nice one. From the first day I had trust that I could contact him for any information I would need.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Liesbeth22
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I made contact with Mr. Crafton Williams over the telephone based on the reviews I read. I originally desired to stay in a hotel however made a change and was graciously handled and collected from the airport by Mr. Williams. From the first greeting, he was courteous and professional.
En route he gave me some historial insight about Kingston as we passed some points of interest.
On arrival at the Chelsea Avenue Apts, the rooms were spotless and everything in order. The full bathroom was stocked with bath linens and necessities and had a full pressure shower with optional heated water. The kitchenette was equipped with all the appliances (new) appropriate for my needs - stove/oven combo, full fridge/freezer combo, microwave, kettle and toaster. There was also a comfortable sofa.
The hallway storage closet was amply large enough for my clothes, etc as well as the new drawers located in the bedroom.It also housed an ironing board/iron, broom, etc.
The bedroom was furnished with new items including a large flatscreen tv and full bed with a security light and little balcony outside. The air conditioning apply cooled the entire unit if needed and so did the ceiling fan.
On testing one of the light switches, it did not come on. Immediately, Mr. Williams had a repairman come in and fix the problem.
I was also taken to the supermarket to pick up supplies and brought back to the apartment.
As I was already familiar with the area, it was relatively easy for me to walk to the nearby shops, food places, taxis, foreign money exchange centres (Cambio) and I also went to the movies.
I only recall contacting Mr. Williams for a moment when there was no electricity when I returned one day. It was immediately restored. I enjoyed my apartment so much that I extended my stay twice.
My only regret was that there was no internet available and no screens on the bedroom windows to keep out the insects.
I truly enjoyed my time at Chelsea Avenue Apts. The security, staff and other tenants I met were friendly and no bother.
I would highly suggest this location to anyone who doesn't mind doing a little cooking and cleaning up after themselves. You could also visit nearby restaurants for breakfast to supper. A nearby gas station also sold staples. It was a home away from home.
Wishing Mr. Williams continued success - I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Mr. Crafton Williams was a gracious and professional host when I visited his guest house on Chelsea Avenue in Kingston on a recent business trip. I had not stayed before in guest house accomodations; however, on my last trip every hotel in New Kingston was booked with cricket match fans. Upon looking deeper for accomodations, I was impressed by the consistent good reviews for Mr. William's properties. So I contacted him, and from start to finish received prompt and thorough attention. Mr. Williams arranged for me to stay in a studio condo for 2 nights and everything was smooth - pickup at the airport, accomodations in the room such as air conditioning and cable tv, feeling of peace and security in the room, and ready transportation back to the airport for my departure. Furthermore, Mr. Williams was genuinely interested and responsive about my general needs of the trip. I will stay in his properties on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JohnBfromChicago
Reviewed 24 September 2011

First & foremost, Thank you Mr. Williams for your utmost hospitality, you personally came to meet me and my B/F Kenroy & chatted with us, which just created a more of an impression.
The House was very nice, comfortable & when it came to the kitchen, was BIG and Spacious. I cooked for my hubby pretty much at ease...the Maid provided everything we needed or asked for and she herself, was wonderful..Very polite staff and the surrounding areas were kept impressively Nice! Once again, TY Mr Williams for your hospitality and for providing a nice place for me and Ken to enjoy.....and we intend to come back some time very, very soon
Sincerely, Darlene & Kenroy

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Chichisan
Reviewed 7 May 2011

Our family prepared our short stay in Jamaica 23.4.-26.4.2011 very carefully. We came to know Mr. Crafton Williams via a Danish newspaper, telling us, that Kingston is not much more worse to stay in than other big towns in the world...
We had many wishes, as my wife was born on Jamaica of Danish parents in 1953- so there were quite some places, we would like to visit. We are deeply greatful for the service, extended to us by Mr. Crafton Williams- and our very good driver Orwille- and Norma i- in the kitchen!
Based on our wishes, Mr. Crafton Williams planned our trip around in Kingston, as well as to Dunn´s falls and Ochio Rios- and to the Bob Marley Mausoleum!. In Kingston we saw: the Bob Marley Museum,Devon House, Port Royal- plus ofcourse all the places,to where my wife is related!
We are very, very happy for this visit to Jamaica- and we are very tempted to come back to Jamaica again !

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family