Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 123
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$ 110
eDreamsUS$ 105
Hotels.comUS$ 123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020

Internet is up and down all day long, shower is cold and nozzle is broken and you have to be a ninja to get some water on your body because the nozzle won’t stay put anywhere except the ground. A/C is only running the fan. No microwave and not even a mirror in the bathroom in case you want to shave. Restaurant is well put but really portion of the food is about half plate empty and the food is of a terrible taste which is very contradicting with the cuisine of the country.
Considering all these issues, you will pay more money than what you will pay in USA staying at the Hilton’s and that is not to forget that coming to the hotel is through an unsaved road and almost in a slum area in probably one of the most impoverished countries of the world.
Gym is just a name and no machine is working. All of them are broken and even the person who took us to the gym knew that before we get there but he ended up telling us that no machine works. A complete joke
Positives: big space, big pool, people are trying and lot of green. Maybe also safe.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2019

Very attractive and welcoming place. The staff is friendly and the service was good. But the service could have been even better. It takes too much time to serve the meal at the restaurant. I hope that there will some improvement on my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

I was there for family emergency my mom sister die January 9,2018my grandpa passed away February 12,2018 and i went back for my birthday February 9,2018 my husband Dad passed away March 12,2018 my grandma passed away November 10,2018 and my dad sister passed away December 11,2018 I went there for all those funeral they didn’t give me no discount they do not know how to make a deal to keep they client,they do not put you in the system to remember you came before i love the pool❤️,I have to ask my family to bring me food outside because it’s too expensive for food,Good customer service the room is very clean

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 437yvelinem
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Very nice place, the staff is friendly but the service is terrible. I was in the shower when the power went out in my room and I had to shower in the dark, the light never got back until I called them and half an hour after I had to call back for the AC which never works well until I leave. One other thing that needs great improvement is the communication with the guest, every morning I go out with my keys and nobody never told me that I had to leave the key at the reception to get my room clean. Well besides all that I want to believe if they improve the service and the communication it can be a great place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I have stayed in many luxury hotels, large and small, and I must say that Auberge Villa Cana is my favorite of my list. The hotel is lovely and we'll appointed. Room, dining room, lounge and bar are wonderful. Everyone knows your name and nothing is too much to ask.

Date of stay: February 2018