Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$ 110
PricelineUS$ 110
Agoda.comUS$ 110
TripadvisorUS$ 110
ZenHotels.com
All reviews panoramic view airport pickup day tour awesome hotel lobster comfortable rooms hill overlooking fresh fruit brenda habitation city driver cap palace hilltop
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for my visit in Cap-Haïtien during my Christmas break in Haiti. The location is magnificent. I love everything about this place and the staff there is great as well. It’s located on the mountain which makes it a bit hard to get in the hotel, afterwards, I totally recommend this place to anyone who travels to Cap-Haïtien. If you are a nature lover, this place is for you. They have hiking trails in the mountain so you can go for a good walk in the morning with the view of the city. They also have service to the tourists attractions and airport pickup service, you’ll have to pay for it off course. Great place
The restaurant is located near the “Le Boulevard “ as well.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paunisep
habitationdeslauries, General Manager at Habitation des Lauriers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

We thank you very much for your review, and take this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2020 !

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Yes, I was happy to choose and come stay here.
Met at the airport, passing through the bedlam of traffic and people downtown, you arrive at the hotel balcony with the panoramic view of it all, and relax.
Comfortable rooms, gracious staff and a real welcome from the family owners, with attentive help when needed.
A day tour to the Citadelle and Palace is a must and easily arranged with excellent local tourism guides, speaking good English and French.
Breakfast options to satify all inc fresh fruit.
Lunch, snacks or dinner is carefully made and served, good fish and chunky lobsters plus other creole dishes, each one i had, delicious, and sensibly priced.
Yup.
I would recommend this Habitation de Lauriers.
Philip

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank EarthWorldtraveller

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us, we are happy you appreciate our efforts to make our guests feel at home. We take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year !

Reviewed 26 June 2019

We stayed in room number 9 with a nice balcony and a great view of the city. James, the owner, had arranged for a taxi pickup at the airport, something greatly appreciated in in a confusing and chaotic airport environment. We had requested and early check in (approximately 11:00 AM) and that too was cheerfully granted. These two "little" things mean a lot to weary travelers.

The breakfast was excellent and freshly prepared, consisting of coffee, juice, fresh fruit, omelette, and toast. Later, we had their spaghetti, and honestly, it was better than any I've had anywhere around the world. So good in fact, we had it on our second day. The wait staff was attentive and knew how to do their jobs.

As mentioned by other reviewers, James and his father Lesley were wonderful to chat with and so helpful in every way. They provided insight and understanding to all things Haitian that I could not have gotten elsewhere. Thank you both.

Room tip: If your budget allows, take a room with a balcony. You'll be happy you did.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jeichiman
Reviewed 25 May 2019

My friend and I recently stayed with at Habitation des Lauriers and had a wonderful experience! The owner, James, was incredibly helpful and personable. All of the staff were friendly and helpful as well, especially as I had lost my phone on the bus to Cap. They went out of their way to make sure I found a reliable moto to go purchase another phone and sim card. We stayed in one of the eco-rooms, but it was comfortable, cool, and had a lovely breakfast view! Breakfast was served quickly and was a beautiful spread including Haitian coffee, juice, and fruit. I can't wait to stay again!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2019

I have nothing but praised for this hotel, Alex and James were so welcoming, made us feel as if we were visiting family, Alex particularly was such joy to talk to. Breakfast was served by very kind and friendly staff, the rooms were cleaned and the up keep of the hotel is excellent, I felt safe from any madness that might be happening down in the city. The only down part of the hotel is getting there but Alex reassured us that plans are in place to change that. I will definitely be back soon and highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

Room tip: Hotel rooms don't have a safe
Date of stay: April 2019