Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 161
Free cancellation until 09/05/21
Expedia.comUS$ 161
Priceline
eDreamsUS$ 162
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Im spending two nights in this nice hotel in Cap Haitien and i cant say nothing but good things abou it.

Hotel is clean, staff very kind and attentive, good servive, my room is huge with 2 king size beds just for me... and food is great.. if you are a bit challenging try the pasta for breakfast :) locals love it!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

I visited the restaurant at Mt Jolie for lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the elegant pool side cafe with a gorgeous view of the ocean. The service was excellent, the food was good with a fun variety from bruschetta to goat. Fresh salads & warm rolls came with our meals. The journey to Mt Jolie was long, steep and winding through many impoverished streets, but well worth the trip. A rare opportunity to see another side of Haiti and its gracious people.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during my first trip to Cap-Haitien and I was really happy with it. The room was spacious, the view amazing! The breakfast was really good. The service was impeccable. I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have stayed at the Mont Joli over 20 times. Prior ownership and management had let the hotel slip. This group is bringing it back to greatness. Staff is attentive, hotel environment is good, and the food is excellent.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had stayed a week with a medical mission team, and had left to go to the airport on Saturday of the riots that rocked Haiti. We had to return to the hotel to await for flights to resume on Monday. The hotel owner and staff were outstanding in their treatment of our group. Due to the circumstance, they provide discount room rates and included meals to our entire team They kept up with the airport and let us know about resumption of service. The hotel is clean, food was great and service exceptional. My only advice would be that the hotel sits way up a steep hill, so be prepared to pay for taxi service to even go downtown. Although there isn't much down town in Cap Hatiens, but service to the area attractions are readily available.

Date of stay: July 2018