Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 158
View deal
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$ 158
eDreamsUS$ 158
PricelineUS$ 158
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

I traveled to Haiti from my home in Washington, DC, and needed somewhere convenient to the airport to stay for two nights after checking out of my resort in another part of the country. I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. My room was sparkling clean, I had 0 issues with the hot water, the service at the bar was amazing, the pool area was beautiful and relaxing, and the overall atmosphere at the hotel was awesome. They also provided me transportation to the airport (for a fee) which was on time and professional too. I always felt safe, and the location is busy, yet convenient. I also loved my view from my room! I’d definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 528tyram
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very nice and modern, and it features 24-hour security. The entire staff was great during my stay in Turgeau, and the concierge went above and beyond expectations.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank AubstaOriginel
CandicePaultre, Front Office Manager at Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We pledge to provide the highest quality of service and your kind words will be passed on the team. Again thank you for choosing the Marriott Port-au-Prince and we hope to have you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

I came here for my boyfriends birthday & they exceeded my expectations. From the moment I walked in, every step of my stay, everyplace I went, no matter where I was the staff is amazing. One thing about Marriott they only employ people who will make a impact in people’s live & they definitely did that for me. Leticia, such a lovely lady at the front desk had things all ready for me the second I had walked in. It was such a pleasure to converse with each and every individual I came into contact with. These people not only work hard but they do it with such pride in their job. Thank you Marriott for going that extra step and reminding me why I choose this company over all. And thank you for adding your extra special touches on my boyfriends birthday night, not only was he surprised but I as well as what an amazing group of people La Sirene has and they all gathered to be part of my special night. Thank you all. You all are amazing people! And everything from the rooms to the lobby to the pool was all well up kept and clean and taken care of. This property is definitely well taking care of and have people who show they are happy and proud to work there.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CandicePaultre, Front Office Manager at Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We pledge to provide the highest quality of service and your kind words will be passed on the team. Again thank you for choosing the Marriott Port-au-Prince and we hope to have you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Came in for a meeting at the hotel. While waiting, I stopped by Café Cho for a quick bite. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious and moderately priced. Will definitely return for an actual stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

We found a few issues in room 815 (see attached pictures). We talked to one of the Managers and got an immediate transfer to a better room. Did not expect such expedited reactions from Haitian professionals. Things seem to be improving. Keep it up! I would really recommend that shift supervisors actually check the rooms before letting clients in. That seems not to be th he case give. What we saw in room 815 (burned out light bulb in bathroom, broken leg on night stand table and bathroom shower not completely cleaned to international standard. Etc..) All in all, a good, if not the best place to stay in Haiti. Will visit the hotel again in a few months.

Date of stay: April 2019