Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 184
SAVE US$ 35
PricelineUS$ 149
eDreamsUS$ 149
Trip.comUS$ 184
All reviews close to the airport pool and gym great room great care free shuttle tara servers security proximity refrigerator teams safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

The staff are so great and love the food! It’s so nice being close to the airport as well. My family and teams love staying here! It’s like a second home for us with all the travel through Port. Pool and gym to work out and just makes you feel at home!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We will stay here again, the staff, accommodations, and restaurant were wonderful and made our stay so enjoyable. We came to visit a children's home and visit the Embassy. The front desk recommended a taxi driver who was safe and trustworthy. Whatever we asked for, the staff was more than happy to do for us.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

I enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere and the courtesy of the staff. Will definitely return to Servotel. I will also recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep it up! The proximity to the airport is an asset.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Next time I will go to the better hotels. I chose Servotel for the convenience of being near the airport. Two years ago when I stayed these, I had a much better experience. The service has degenerated.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because it was the closest to the Airport. For local standards it was ok. The staff was very nice to us and treated us very well. The rooms needed a little update, but I could manage.

Date of stay: August 2020