Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 97
US$ 65
View deal
SAVE US$ 32
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$ 65
StayForLongUS$ 97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2017

First things first:: I stayed one night in March 2017, paid 30$/€ for it and I was looking for a clean bed and possibly warm water. 30$ is one of the cheapest deals for anything in Port-au-Prince!

Pros: Safe location with on-site guard, Internet was fast for Haiti, bed was clean, pillows were soft, AC was working, generator provided power through the night

Cons: very thin walls and loud staff (music til late, people started talking at 4am and I felt like I was part of ther convo), no hot water, staff had some attitude (wanted to pay in Gourdes and they wanted a hefty premium for that)

But again: this is Haiti and security is paramount. The rooms would need an upgrade from a Western point of view, but are OK for general Haiti conditions, so I still give them 3* despite having slept only 2 hours.

Room tip: don't take room 18 - the one I had
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I love the location...but The staff was very careless and lack of customer service. No internet service and no electricity while I was there and no empathy whatsoever! I ordered food the first day, overpriced and horrible (didn't eat it). The rooms are in The worst condition I've ever seen. There were lots of mosquitos in the room and no hot water. There was a small TV in the room but the cable connection was very poor. If I had money, I would purchase this property and turn it into a beautiful place in the heart of PAP. Anyway, if you're in PAP and have nowhere else to go and you're just looking for a roof over your head, then I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well located. I had a great deal on Expedia. When I got to the hotel , the check in was super fast. My brother in law and I had a great time by the pool. They had swimming lessons, and we opened a great contest . Josue and Jesula were great swimmers. The hotel is clean, and front desk was very responsive to our request. Great wifi, security.I believe the hotel need a lounge bar, where you can buy cocktail. I will definitely go back to Pacot Breeze.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is clean. Room 26 had a fun. While over email they requested US$ 50 per night on their site they had a rate of US$30 which they honored by email (without guarantee). They did take credit cards. The room was clean.

But: there was no not water (the reception offered a bucket with hot water). There is good wifi at the reception but on some rooms the unsecured signal does not work with an iPhone/ IPad.

They asked for $30 to/from the airport

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 23Marina
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Such a lovely hotel with a great staff. We checked in about 9am which only took about five minutes. We had the apartment style room which consisted of a living room, two separate bedrooms, two full baths (cold shower), a third bed in a room that had a mini stove, mini refrigerator w/small freezer, kitchen sink, cabinets and a counter top. We felt right at home, especially after going to the grocery store and coming back to the hotel to cook our own meals. Their is a $10us fee for the small tank of gas. Dishes, silverware, pots and pans was furnished upon request. Their were enough dressers and a night stand, Wi-Fi, air conditioners that seems to be on auto, ceiling fans and a standing fan. Don't forget the tv and coffee table. What else can I say. We did use their car service for a fee to the grocery store. It's in a little hilly section of port-au-prince and nothing close by to walk too (more like a residential area to me), and with a little noise from the vehicles passing by. They do have a pool, a kitchen where u can order food and beverages. On this trip we checked out and stayed in the countryside and returned again and stayed in two separate rooms (the apartment wasn't available) before heading to the airport. We already have reservations for our upcoming trip. See you soon Pacot Breeze Hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keda S