Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 105
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
eDreamsUS$ 105
TravelocityUS$ 105
Orbitz.comUS$ 105
All reviews safe place place to stay guard pool airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

It is a small place but not too small, but with a good kitchen, swimmingpool, airco in the rooms and very kind people who are willing to help at all times.
It is a safe place, car can be parked inside and there is a guard at all times.
There are different little areas where you can sit relax or drink/ eat.
From here it is not far to the airport and close to the main route.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 25 October 2019

We stayed as the only inbound guests, while other foreigners were departing due to ongoing 'peyi lok'. Not a nice experience, for us but certainly not for the haitian staff. But we greatly appreciate the attentive service and advice we received. An oasis of peace indeed.

I'd like to mention the superb kitchen, too.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

The best customer service I've experienced in Haiti since visiting there many times.

Quiet, clean, pool & all amenities. Polite efficient staff. Delicious varied breakfast.

Will make our regular hotel rrom now on.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2019

My trip to The Palm Inn was ok. The people across the Hall from me were very loud and annoying. I don't think I will be coming back. Also my food was OK, but they got my order wrong so I had to eat something I did not want for Breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This little hotel is nice. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there was a guard at the front gate for added security. The rooms where clean, air conditioned, flat screen TV's, full bathroom, refrigerator, and a safe. There was a workout gym outside near the very clean pool. Drinking water coolers and wifi were both in the common areas. Also a restaurant that served a delicious full breakfast, lunch and dinner was also onsite.

Date of stay: March 2018