Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 105
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Booking.comUS$ 105
Priceline
eDreamsUS$ 105
All reviews safe place place to stay guard pool airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This little hotel is nice. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there was a guard at the front gate for added security. The rooms where clean, air conditioned, flat screen TV's, full bathroom, refrigerator, and a safe. There was a workout gym outside near the very clean pool. Drinking water coolers and wifi were both in the common areas. Also a restaurant that served a delicious full breakfast, lunch and dinner was also onsite.

Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank Iskuz
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I have stayed at the Palm Inn a few times when I need to be near the airport. It is clean and the front desk staff is always very friendly and accommodating. (and they tolerate my basic Créole skills)
I have never had a problem booking in advance. The communication is very efficient and replies are prompt. There are coffee machines in the room which made me VERY happy, however there were no filters and no coffee to put in them. I asked the restaurant and they gave me a coffee cup of grinds after I asked a few times where I could get coffee and filters. So, I ended up using a paper napkin and creating a make-shift filter. (yes, i needed a coffee that badly) I would recommend either advising visitors they need to provide their own "supplies" for the machine or actually providing them.
Second comment would be that if you wanted to "lounge" by the pool there isn't a lot of room. You can sit and recline in a chair but there are no loungers per se. Not a deal breaker by any means, just a heads-up. The breakfast is wonderful!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I've been staying at the Palm for a few years now when I'm in Haiti. The staff is wonderful and the grounds are beautiful. I'm always very well taken care of and comfortable staying here. I would recommend this hotel every time.

Room tip: All of the rooms are great and the options for a single room or large room are good.
Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The Palm Inn is an exceptional hotel and the staff are very friendly and willing to care for their guest.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Port au Prince. The breakfast is awesome and the evening meals a delight.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ted B
Reviewed 28 September 2017

While traveling to Haiti on short term mission trips, we have stayed at the Palm Inn several times. Their staff are always helpful, friendly, and have always served us with excellense. I highly recommend if you are going to travel to Haiti and need to stay in Port-Au-Prince look nowhere else!

Date of stay: July 2017