Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 105
PricelineUS$ 110
eDreamsUS$ 105
Orbitz.comUS$ 105
Hotels.comUS$ 105
TravelocityUS$ 105
All reviews safe place place to stay guard pool airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The Palm Inn is an exceptional hotel and the staff are very friendly and willing to care for their guest.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Port au Prince. The breakfast is awesome and the evening meals a delight.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ted B
Reviewed 28 September 2017

While traveling to Haiti on short term mission trips, we have stayed at the Palm Inn several times. Their staff are always helpful, friendly, and have always served us with excellense. I highly recommend if you are going to travel to Haiti and need to stay in Port-Au-Prince look nowhere else!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank scottysimpson
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I enjoyed staying here in the past, as it was a good deal with close proximity to the airport. Lately, there have been too many maintenance issues, and the stays were not so enjoyable. Trouble with lights, plumbing, door gaps letting mosquitoes in, etc.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I love the Palm Inn. The staff is friendly, the place is always so clean, and the rooms are the best. If you eat any meal there you will find the perfect mix of traditional Haitian cuisine and if you travel from the U.S.--more familiar items too. the courtyard and pool are unbelievable and the property is only about 1 mile from the airport. I always felt safe and comfortable there. I will visit again, and I will stay at the Palm Inn again!

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have stayed at the Palm Inn several times. I love staying here. It is very close to the airport. They offer airport shuttle at a minimal cost. The rooms are very clean, the food is good and the staff are very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2017