We booked in to Jenny's Place as we needed 4 nights accommodations tacked onto our vacation. Although the accommodations were clean they were very dated, well worn, room was very dark and the room was laid out so that it was uncomfortable. There was a couch in the kitchen and you had to lay or sit on the bed to watch TV. Even in the evening before bedtime the person laying beside you had to either sit up on an elbow to see the screen. The kitchen was well equipped with all the utensiles needed. The bed needed another pillow and an extra banket in the room would have been nice. The staff were lovely and very accommodating and they allowed us to say in our room until after lunch for our departure. I can't say enough about the staff and how nice they were. The yard, decking and small restaurant onsite were all in need of a "fix-up" a coat of paint, lounge chairs broken. Located right on the beach which is wonderful and is a great location just a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish