“The best way to stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beyazev Grenada

View of beyazev villa from the sea.
Sun Deck view of villa from the garden.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sun Deck
view of villa from the garden.
Beyazev
Entrance view
Lounge and dining area.
Kitchen
Study and TV room
Master bedroom in the main house
Master bedroom in the main house different view.
Single room in the main house.
Main house master bathroom
Bathroom
Balcony room.
Garden room
Garden room with a different view
Balcony room with a different view
Loft room, this room now has two beds.
kitchenette in, garden room, balcony room and Loft room.
Sun deck in main house
View from the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“The best way to stay”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

We spent an entire week at the Villa and loved every minute of it. I think we were the first group to be given the main house as well as the guest rooms that are separated by the dining/courtyard area. It was perfect for us as my wife and I had a little separation from our grown children and they didn't feel like we were on top of them.

The location is beautiful. The villa is right on the water in a quiet bay with a small marina and boutique hotel next door. While we had planned to prepare a few meals ourselves, we opted for the restaurant next door more than once. Breakfast was prepared for us every morning and it was a great way to start the day together. The hospitality was wonderful. The people of Grenada are so friendly and welcoming and were delighted that we wanted to jump in and experience their island. I will say that seven days wasn't enough time. I think we barely saw a third of the island but that third was great.

Our host arranged for a rental car to be delivered to the villa after we had a day to decompress. Much appreciated and well planned on her part. We used the villa as home base but there were many opportunities to just relax or swim right there that we took full advantage of.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for something different (better) that the usual resort or hotel experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having the whole villa to ourselves
Liked least: Occasional 'cool' showers as the water is solar heated-but the climate makes this a minor issue.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
13 Jan 2016
We enjoyed having you! Rona said you were the perfect guest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.
Ben A
London, United Kingdom
“A small part of paradise on the Spice Island”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my two friends stayed at Beyazev for a week during the recent England cricket tour. Alicia and Omur were fantastic hosts and made myself and my two friends feel like part of the family. They picked us up and dropped us off at the airport which was great in addition to all the other extra lifts they gave us that made our lives very easy. The accommodation was fantastically located with amazing views of the Egmont harbour which we were able to enjoy everyday while having a fantastic local breakfast provided by Alicia. The rooms were lovely and spacious however the real bonus was the access to the lovely garden and beach which was great for reading and chilling in. There is a nice restaurant next door to the villa which does a good lunch and dinner. I would highly recommend staying here mainly because of the fantastic owners and beautiful setting.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: The internet connection wasnt great
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
2 Jun 2015
When guest are warm, as you and your friends were, it was indeed our greatest pleasure including you and your friends as part of our extended family. Thanks again for choosing Us.
Tyhera
St. George's, Grenada
“amazing”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

A wonderful relaxing stay, very friendly and professional staff. The food was amazing and the view was stunning. I would recommend his place for anyone who wishes to have a piece of paradise.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the view
Liked least: the scent of the cigarette smoke from othe guests
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
25 May 2015
Thank you for choosing us for your relaxation get away, we enjoyed having you.
Emmanuell...
Palm Coast, Florida
“Incredible Villa, Incredible Hostess”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This villa is the perfect setting for a relaxing retreat. I arrived a day late on a saturday evening after having missed my connection (it was the airlines fault!) from Miami to Grenada. Alicia, the property manager, sent a driver to pick me up from the airport which was about 20 minutes away. I got to the property luggage-less (also the airlines fault!) and although uoset
was blown away by the beauty and peace that the property exudes. Alicia is not just the property manager she is also an incredibly gracious hostess. She lent me a top to wear so that I could go out that night and an outfit to wear the next day until my bags arrived. My room had a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, sink) and plates, cups, and flatware. The room had a bowl of fresh fruit and there were drinks in the fridge. There are lots of little areas to relax as well....reading area by the second floor, private balcony outside room, downstairs outside eating area, hammock, lounge chairs by your own little private beach. The property is right next door to Le Phare Bleu Marina which has a little supermarket and a restaurant onsite.

Breakfast (eggs, plantain, bacon, toast, coffee,tea) is served until 10 and was great. The house has wifi and housekeeping service as well. I was there with my cousin and we wanted to go into town one day and Alicia was gracious enough to drive us into town (15min away), recommend which shops to go to, and she gave us a local phone to use. I mean...what more do you need? Are you still reading this review? Just book the property already!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view from the bedroom
Liked least: ??????
Friends getaway
8 Apr 2015
It was my greatest pleasure to make you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for choosing us.
Fabienne...
“Perfect tropical retreat”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My cousin and I stayed at this beautiful house for 1 week and we honestly could not have stayed at a better place than this. The rooms give off to this amazing view of the water and the sound of the waves adds to the calming and serene factor to the house.
The house is gorgeous and had everything we needed. Alicia picked me up at the airport which i though was extremely convenient so one less worry. Everything mentioned in the description is available at all times so you know what to expect. I loved how we had access to this little private beach. I actually loved everything about my stay there.
Alicia and the housekeeper were always available if we needed anything whether it was house related or for recommendations for what to do in Grenada. This place will definitely charm you and so will its host who is one of the nicest people ive had the chance to meet.
You will with no doubt enjoy your stay there.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
6 Apr 2015
Thank you for choosing Beyazev, it was our pleasure welcoming you here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing