“Incredible Villa, Incredible Hostess”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beyazev Grenada

View of beyazev villa from the sea.
Sun Deck view of villa from the garden.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sun Deck
view of villa from the garden.
Beyazev
Entrance view
Lounge and dining area.
Kitchen
Study and TV room
Master bedroom in the main house
Master bedroom in the main house different view.
Single room in the main house.
Main house master bathroom
Bathroom
Balcony room.
Garden room
Garden room with a different view
Balcony room with a different view
Loft room, this room now has two beds.
kitchenette in, garden room, balcony room and Loft room.
Sun deck in main house
View from the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Emmanuell...
Palm Coast, Florida
“Incredible Villa, Incredible Hostess”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This villa is the perfect setting for a relaxing retreat. I arrived a day late on a saturday evening after having missed my connection (it was the airlines fault!) from Miami to Grenada. Alicia, the property manager, sent a driver to pick me up from the airport which was about 20 minutes away. I got to the property luggage-less (also the airlines fault!) and although uoset
was blown away by the beauty and peace that the property exudes. Alicia is not just the property manager she is also an incredibly gracious hostess. She lent me a top to wear so that I could go out that night and an outfit to wear the next day until my bags arrived. My room had a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, sink) and plates, cups, and flatware. The room had a bowl of fresh fruit and there were drinks in the fridge. There are lots of little areas to relax as well....reading area by the second floor, private balcony outside room, downstairs outside eating area, hammock, lounge chairs by your own little private beach. The property is right next door to Le Phare Bleu Marina which has a little supermarket and a restaurant onsite.

Breakfast (eggs, plantain, bacon, toast, coffee,tea) is served until 10 and was great. The house has wifi and housekeeping service as well. I was there with my cousin and we wanted to go into town one day and Alicia was gracious enough to drive us into town (15min away), recommend which shops to go to, and she gave us a local phone to use. I mean...what more do you need? Are you still reading this review? Just book the property already!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view from the bedroom
Liked least: ??????
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Apr 2015
It was my greatest pleasure to make you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for choosing us.
Fabienne...
“Perfect tropical retreat”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My cousin and I stayed at this beautiful house for 1 week and we honestly could not have stayed at a better place than this. The rooms give off to this amazing view of the water and the sound of the waves adds to the calming and serene factor to the house.
The house is gorgeous and had everything we needed. Alicia picked me up at the airport which i though was extremely convenient so one less worry. Everything mentioned in the description is available at all times so you know what to expect. I loved how we had access to this little private beach. I actually loved everything about my stay there.
Alicia and the housekeeper were always available if we needed anything whether it was house related or for recommendations for what to do in Grenada. This place will definitely charm you and so will its host who is one of the nicest people ive had the chance to meet.
You will with no doubt enjoy your stay there.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Apr 2015
Thank you for choosing Beyazev, it was our pleasure welcoming you here.
Angelanrr...
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hospitality”
Reviewed 7 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights in January and it was a perfect experience in every way.
We had a choice of 3 rooms and chose the one on the first floor. It was bright and colourful with fresh flowers. From the bed we could look out at the sea and from the balcony we could also look out on the garden, planned and planted by Alicia, our hostess. From the garden one stepped out directly onto the beach and there were sun-loungers if one wanted to look at the beach and sea but from the privacy of the garden.
Our room had a fridge and microwave and knowing that we wanted to partly self cater Rona, the friendly and helpful housekeeper, also found an electric hotplate for us.
The hosts went out of their way to make us feel at home. They are delightful people. Alicia grew up on the island so was able to tell us a lot about it, but is truly cosmopolitan as is her husband Omur, a doctor in St Georges. Their 7 year old daughter Andriana is a delight to spend time with - both entertaining and very bright. She told us the name of every plant in the garden as well as taking excellent photos of them on my camera!
Breakfasts always started with local fresh fruit followed by a different cooked breakfast each day- always delicious and colourful. On 2 evenings we ate fresh fish at Le Phare Bleu, a boutique hotel 5 minutes away, looking over their Marina.
All in all, Beyazev was probably the most perfect place we have ever stayed and we hope very much to go back there again

Liked best: Wonderful hospitality
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
9 Feb 2015
Thank you very much!!! It was great having you here. Look forward to welcoming you again.
Coleman61...
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Unique experience at the White House”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at the White House for 4 days over the Christmas Holiday. We had the 2nd floor unit and were happy with every aspect of out stay. The housekeeper, Rona, arrived every morning at 8:00 and made a breakfast of eggs, toast, sausage, and coffee for us which was perfect. Rona was very organized and only a phone call away, she did the laundry each day and even folded our clothes neatly.
The balcony and view out to the marina was spectacular, and I enjoyed a swim every morning and evening, as the marina bay is protected and the water is gentle and perfect.
The marina bar and restaurant is right next door and was so convenient and the food was excellent.

The White House is a quaint and unique experience with fantastic views, impeccable service, and exceptional value. Maybe the best kept secret in Grenada.

We look forward to a return visit.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
9 Feb 2015
Thank you very much for choosing us!! We look forward to welcoming you back some day.
Louise J
Kingstown, Saint George, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
“The White House exceeded my great expectations!!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Upon arriving at this B&B, tucked into a pristine lagoon, beautiful birds soared overhead and the sound of the waves lapping at the shore were signals that I had reached a peaceful place. Staying at Beyazev (The White House) was like being part of a friendly village; when one goes downstairs you never know who you will meet, whether its the friendly Dr Omar busy doing some chore around the house, or the Caribbean glamour queen Alicia preparing a breakfast with freshly grown herbs and tomatoes from her garden. I stayed there along with a group of swimmers from St. Vincent and we all felt like we were in a home away from home. Everything about Beyazev is exquisite. Alicia's breakfasts are amazing; the rooms are comfortable and the breeze constant. The garden is pure beauty and the bay tranquil. If one is searching for a place of peace in Paradise with a mix of Caribbean and European flavour, this is it. Alicia's daughter kept my 6 year old daughter fully entertained so all I needed to do was to sit back relax and enjoy paradise found. I will return in a heartbeat!!!

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the host and hostess, and the overall comfort and tranquility
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
7 Oct 2013
Beyazev is more beautiful with wonderful guests like yourself. Thank you for stopping by and please come and see us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing