“Good Food ...”

Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in St. George's
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Relax and enjoy yourself in our reasonably priced, full service, open air, beachside, restaurant. Nestled among our tropical gardens with a stunning view of the sea and La Sagesse beach. Our menu features a combination of Local and Continental cuisine. All made with the freshest ingredients available. We serve only locally caught fresh fish and lobster and most of our vegetables and fruit are grown on our own organic farm in the rain forest. Whether it's a casual lunch during a day at the beach or a romantic dinner La Sagesse is the perfect spot for a truly memorable experience! La sagesse grenada
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The food is good, but the location is far from St. Georges ... The beach is gorgeous ... So if you have you own transportation, try it.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank GlobalExplorerZ

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food is great, especially the local seafood. Service is attentive and friendly. The view is outstanding.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Kathleen D
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

During my trip to Grenada, we visited la sagesse twice! Firstly the view itself is gorgeous (of the beach and sea) and the atmosphere there is just so peaceful!

The service both times was great, the ladies who served us were lovely, smiley and responsive!

The most important bit of course is the food which was just delicious! I had the tuna steak served rare on the first trip and that was great especially served with a wasabi mayo. On the second trip I had the garlic shrimp and my gosh it's probably the best shrimp ive ever had!

I definitely recommend a trip to la sagesse if you get the chance!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank sukh22
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We spent 4 days at the hotel and happenstance saw us as the only residents during that time so perhaps the servers were extra-conscious of us, but the fact that lunch and dinner also saw locals and other hotel visitors arrive for a meal spoke to the quality of the food. Breakfasts were fine, but it was the flavour of the lunches (my wife came to be a fan of the jerk chicken, and I of the fish sandwich) and the dinners (my wife enjoyed both the garlic and curry shrimp options, but I was a return diner for the lambi (conch) which, unlike the rubbery conch I had eaten in Barbuda and in the Bahamas, was sheer perfection in flavour and texture) which ensured our enthusiasm. It is not easy to impress my wife, who is a chef, but these meals were her favorite in the Caribbean, and both the lunch and dinner chefs were equally competent. Breakfasts included fresh fruits such as mango and paw-paw, and dinners had plantain and other other local vegetable options; the chefs used the local spices to great effect, and I particularly enjoyed the house salad dressing (like a Thousand Island). Also, a big thumbs-up to our server, Wendy, who always greeted with a smile and some interesting insights into Grenada. No wonder the restaurant attracts diners from elsewhere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Make sure you make a reservation if you planning on going, if you able try and sit right on the deck by the beach, a beautiful location and excellent food.

Date of visit: February 2018