10,895 results
All reviews barcelo premium gabriel chocolate quiet pool swim up bar rock climbing wall renovated room ocean view kids pool a la carte restaurants beautiful beach the mexican restaurant seafood palm trees great vacation family vacation picky eater recommend this resort
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Barcelo Punta Cana was everything I expected from beginning to end. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the service was marvelous. Have to say my favorite part was Mr. Doro at the coco pool bar. The bell boy Omar was there for us beginning to end. The resort was very family oriented, I would have preferred less kids, but I still enjoyed my stay regardless. I will definitely be returning to Barcelo Punta Cana hopefully very soon.

3  Thank Efelipe87
Marcos C, Director General at Occidental Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear guest,

Firstly, the entire team of Barceló Punta Cana wants to thank you for sharing your positive experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

We are really happy to read words as nice as yours. To know that our staff and service have exceeded your expectations encourages us to keep working day by day to maintain this proposal of high level that we want to achieve.

We will be glad to welcome you back again. We are at your disposal for anything you need.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The staff are very friendly and so nices.There was a guy called Jesse Perez he was so nice and so sweet.The food was so good.Thank you all people who work in Barcelo Punta Cana in special to Jesse Perez.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beatriz M

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Barceló Punta Cana for your holidays and for sharing your experience with the online community and give us your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback about our employees, it makes us feel very proud to do this job for you. Thanks for choosing us as a destination for you stay.

Barceló and its team are working very hard to improve our service on the daily basis.

We remain at your entire disposition for any assistance you might need before your visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The best vacations ever, the staff became my family and made me feel welcomed, even learned my name!! From entertaintment to cleaning, everyone treated me like friends!! Will always remember and treasure this experience, shoutouts to juan rosario (minime) jairo, bienvenido, rosa (amazing cleaning lady) and all my other friends from the staff...

2  Thank CoralysDelMar
Marcos C, Director General at Occidental Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Receive cordial greetings from all the team working at Barcelo Punta Cana.
We greatly appreciate that you have chosen one of our Barcelo Resorts as your holiday destination

I am delighted to hear that we have surpassed all your expectations with our services and attentions provided by our associates during your stay. Your recognition on the effort and dedication demonstrated by Juan, Jairo, Bienvenido, Rosa is greatly appreciated; therefore I will personally transmit your compliments.

Needless to say, we will be anxiously expecting to have the pleasure to welcoming you back and please consider Barceló Punta Cana as your “home away from home”.

Sincerely yours,

General Manager at Barceló Punta Cana

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I love Barcelo Punta Cana , the staff are friendly and do everything to make you feel at home, Rene form front desk is a sweet heart , he do anything do accommodate you. Claudia, yesica, margarita and erismendes from the buffet are the best.

Room tip: Ocean view room are excellent
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rosamu

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for your preference as well as for having shared your opinion with future travelers.

We are delighted to hear that all your expectations were met and that our staff went the extra mile in their effort to accommodate and offer you a pleasant stay. They are always eager to fulfill all our guests’ needs.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please do not forget that Barceló Punta Cana is your second home in sunny Caribbean, so we will be expecting your next visit.

General Manager at Barceló Punta Cana

Reviewed 4 June 2014

stayed in Barcelo Punta Cana for 10 nights and I have to the service was amazing! I used the gym on numerous occasions and there was a guy called Kelvin in animation who was very helpful. The food was really nice, it wasn't like your average all inclusive hotel. Watch out for a drink called Mamahuana! Great stuff!!

2  Thank Lostinculture1
Marcos C, Director General at Occidental Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Cordially,