This was our first trip to the DR for my wife and myself (April 11th-19th), a friend had recommended upgrading to the Deluxe loft suite with individual Infinity pool. WOW was he right!!!! If you do decide to go to the Cat Royal, you should try it at least once or even for a couple of nights.
The Room we stayed in was excellent 3410 - right in the middle of the resort, close to the Sea Blue-beach and also the main lounge, but nice and quiet.
The staff were excellent everywhere we went, a little effort to speak their language, goes a Long way, so does a little tipping- special thanks to Roberto, JC, Andrea, all the staff at the Thalasa lounge.
Food was awesome, to accompany the drinks, you never wanted for anything, and if you wanted MORE lobster,all you had to do was ask.
Shows on the Bavaro side, seemed o.k., watched a little from a distance
over all excellent resort, would definitely recommend it to all
Also while we were there, they had an offer to go to a Sister Boutique resort, same deal (AI) Sivory Punta Cana Boutique, if you are looking for even more peace and quiet, check it out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro