12,534 results
All reviews royal service market grill the reserve gabi beach francisco cabrera palazzo restaurant dinner reservations sunset bar naos buffet blue agave yhi spa avenue bar chocolate covered strawberries personal butler bali beds butler service family concierge
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The best quality all inclusive resort I have ever seen. The food, variety, was overwhelming, quality and choice great. Special thanks to the staff at the Rare bar.
The staff was very friendly overall, the only area of criticism is for the breakfast buffet; would be better to focus on setting the tables instead of focusing on taking away the empty plates.
A word on Yhi Spa: I experienced a terrible mistake on my first visit. After complaints, the extremely friendly and professional spa manager Arabelle made sure to compensate for the mistake and she managed to turn my first negative experience into a positive memory. If we ever come to the island again I’ll be sure to visit Yhi Spa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Monica S, Guest Experience Director at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Krisztina,

I would like to give you my most heartfelt thanks for your kind words and for taking some of your time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

It is such a joy for us to be considered the best all inclusive resort you have ever seen. We feel truly honored! It means we really gave you a good impression and we met all your expectations.

I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered at the Spa, however, it is a pleasure to know that Arabelle was able to correct the mistake and offer you the outstanding service you deserve.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions regarding the breakfast buffet. Rest assured, I will gladly share your opinions with the departments involved.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The staff at this resort will go above and beyond to make sure you get what you need. My son and friend are Vegan, the staff and management tried their best to provide them varieties to eat (except dessert) especially Mr. Jose Rivera (one of the restaurant managers) The resort and staff were clean at all times of day and night. Rooms were always clean and efficient. Everyone is always friendly and very attentive. The food quality was excellent. My family and I felt pampered through out our stay of 5 days.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for dedicating some of your precious time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. Your words give us a real insight of the services we provide.

We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time with us, that you feel pampered and taken cared of. Thanks a lot for your appreciation of our facilities, service and staff. For that matter, our whole team will be glad once I pass on your compliments to them.

Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to welcome you again in the near future and maybe, next time we will have also a vegan dessert to offer your son and his friend.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family has been staying at another Paradisus resort for years, but we tried this resort for the first time and we were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in the Royal Service side with our fabulous butler, Nicolas. He blew our expectations away by tending to every single one of our needs. Also, at the Royal Service pool Carlos, Martin, and Pedro were very attentive. Nicolas made us feel very comfortable from the moment we met him until we had to leave for the airport. From always checking in how our meals were to helping us when we needed recommendations, he always went the extra mile. Our experience would not have been the same without him and I could not imagine coming back and not being able to have Nicolas accompany us along the way.

Stayed: April 2018
Monica S, Guest Experience Director at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with all the TripAdvisor community.

I must say, what a great review!! It is such a pleasure to realize you had an amazing experience with us and that we met all your expectations.

I agree completely with you, Nicolás is really a gem and we are very lucky to have him as part of our team. For that matter, I will gladly share your comments with him, and with Martín, Carlos and Pedro. They will feel honored.

Thanks again for your kind words and for choosing us this time as your getaway vacation. We really hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and when you get a chance, you must book at the Fuego restaurant. Come a half hour earlier to have a drink at the bar with a great waiter Luis who can advise on cocktails and give some tips on the selection of Rums. Afterward ask for a table with Yuclerqui for a nice evening. One of the best settings of the hotel to dine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tim,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community. Your words are important to us, as they help us improve and identify areas we might need to improve.

It is a pleasure to know you had an amazing experience at Paradisus Palma Real. Please, accept my most sincere appreciation for your acknowledgment of the services offered by Luis and Yuclerqui. Rest assured, I will gladly pass on your compliments to them. They will feel honored.

Thanks again for your kind words about our restaurant and hotel.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We spent 5 days in this beautiful resort a year ago and I'd like to warn anyone who will stay there during Easter/ Passover time. THIS PLACE IS NOT THAT SAFE as you can expect. In the first few hours that we arrived my phone was stolen from my pant's pocket on the beach in the club members area. We tried to contact with resort staff and security, but it seems that nobody care and when I asked to call police the staff member convinced me that Police will not care because of God Friday. This spoiled all my vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank WunderKid S

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for your comments from last year vacation time with us.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your last stay. We really regret this unfortunate situation. Please, keep in mind the hotel provide safety boxes in the room for all our guests to keep their valuable belongings. As you know, everybody can walk by in the beach.

As a policy of the hotel we do encourage guests to write a formal report with the police in the case one of this incidents occur. We really do care and we try always to help our guests in the most efficient way. I apologize if you did not get this impression.

We really hope you give us another opportunity to show you the outstanding service we can offer you.