Very nice place, magnificent entrance, lobby and ocean view from front desk. It's an upscale facility. Restaurants a la carte wonderful (try the Asian food at the Bana complex), buffet at main restaurant average. Beach service very good with a waitress serving drinks. Nice chairs, towels and setting at the beach. Royal service (pay extra) is better but not sure worth the extra cost.
SPA experience a must with ecological cabanas over a small lake where you receive the massage, single or couples and the water treatment at the SPA ( included in your massage) is a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana