Stayed at this hotel 6/8-13/ 2012. My friend and I went for her birthday. It was a wonderful experience. The staff is really friendly. Pros: 1) many restaurants to choose from, 2) a really loooong pool with a swim up bar at the end; 3) nightly entertainment; 4) unlimited everything
Cons: 1) First day the bathroom sink was clogged, but it was resolved by the end of the night; 2) toilet doesn't flush too well; 3) food at the Italian restaurant was not great; 4) ( my own personal dilemma) there was pork in most of the dishes; 5) the pool is only 3 feet deep but the beach isn't far away; 6) the location is a bit out there, it isn't near punta cana. Also as an FYI, shop around for excursions. Don't just go right up to the excursion tables because they are pretty pricey. Raul at the beach gave us a better deal on the buggy excursion, which was really really fun.
This is a great hotel. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa features one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic